TAB Thread.

I corrected (hopefully) the first solo section (including backing tracks) in the hate me single version tab...

Edit: Tempo: 186 BPM (i played the first solo over the album version cause i dont own the single >_> and it fit.)

GP5: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1VSNLLGC

GP4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NO7SPSRV

The solo is already correct why did you want it to correct if you even haven't got the single? I tabbed the first solo (mitch did a small correction) and i got the single :)
Kinda weird ? because the first solo of the single is a complete different one comparing to the album version

also, i just worked out the Needled 24/7 solo, the way alexi played it on stockholm knockout live

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OMOD59G6

edit: meh, just noticed i double posted, sorry >_>

and i corrected your transcription the best way i could
Needled 24/7 CRY Solo

its not bodom but...

couple malmsteen licks taken from one of his vids (GP4)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FCGJZQ18

don't know where does licks come from, but you should post more of malmsteen :)

The solo is already correct why did you want it to correct if you even haven't got the single? I tabbed the first solo (mitch did a small correction) and i got the single :)
Kinda weird ? because the first solo of the single is a complete different one comparing to the album version

Alexi played the single version for young guitar and for Stockholm knockout, among basically every other live video. I mostly used the young guitar version. i dont think mitch put in the double stops in bar 101 but dont quote me on that. i fixed some notes in bar 102, and some notes in the arpeggios (mitch dropped some weird dead notes in there). plus, the end of bar 105 to bar 107 (starting with the that F/C double stop - and i just noticed a mistake. that should be A/F, will be editing my previous post now) was shifted over, it fit tempo wise better (i turned on the album version and played that solo over it). i also changed some notes in the outro melody, and lastly, just dropped some double stops in the outro.

and i corrected your transcription the best way i could
Needled 24/7 CRY Solo

meh i know the first half of my arpeggio section doesn't sound like they fit but i think thats what he plays. its a bit of the human inflection thing, im pretty sure its just up and down D minor (well, tonically C minor) with that tapped on bit at the end. if you watch his hands, he doesn't switch positions.

But the beginning, that 15 fret bend, you can pre-bend and drop it, or play 18th fret and depress the bar, its the same pitch XD. but i do think you're a bit off with the other corrections imho, especially with that D minor scale pattern in last half of bar 5. haha but i dunno dont mind me, im just blowing air.

don't know where does licks come from, but you should post more of malmsteen :)

lol some youtube vid i thought was cool. ill look into some more stuff tho :p

the others can decide which one sounds more accurate i don't care either, i just wanna say that, if you don't use the single as a source, you'd better use another name for the tab file, cuz alexi never plays the stuff like on the album / single when he 's performing, you know.

i changed some mistakes in my tab

Needled 24/7 CRY Solo Update

the others can decide which one sounds more accurate i don't care either, i just wanna say that, if you don't use the single as a source, you'd better use another name for the tab file, cuz alexi never plays the stuff like on the album / single when he 's performing, you know.

i changed some mistakes in my tab

Needled 24/7 CRY Solo Update

alright well good on.

i just figure seeing as he did an instructional video on it, and how the other solos were the way they were on the albums ;)

To clear up this Hate Me! solo thing...

The tab in the first post for the first mini solo was done by crawler64. He tabbed the solo on the HATE ME! EP that was released as a single. He obviously listened to it and got it as close as possible to that version.

shredtastical, you have tabbed the version Alexi plays on the Jan 2006 Young Guitar DVD, which is actually different to the recorded version.

The first descending picking thing and the arpeggios are the same but the bits in between are different. Both tabs are accurate according to the versions you both tabbed but don't get confused as to what Alexi actually played on both.

Sinergy - Midnight Madness tab updated. Both guitar solos added.

Hey ah, i downloaded that Next in line tab, and i corrected a small part (more specifically, the solo tapping at bar 189-190). its a very small edit, yes, but its an edit nonetheless, rest is untouched and credited to the creator of the tab which is mentioned on the first page.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jvkjdz

Uploaded it in GP4 format, for those of you who don't have GP5.Xwhatever

Personally i think the rest of the solo is, kinda off, but its in the right area. If i can be arsed(have time, that is) i'll bother correcting the rest of the solo

Tried some more http://www.sendspace.com/file/exc48b

i dont know if it got better or worse, but thats what you get for not having anything to do 5am on a monday morning

To clear up this Hate Me! solo thing...

The tab in the first post for the first mini solo was done by crawler64. He tabbed the solo on the HATE ME! EP that was released as a single. He obviously listened to it and got it as close as possible to that version.

shredtastical, you have tabbed the version Alexi plays on the Jan 2006 Young Guitar DVD, which is actually different to the recorded version.

The first descending picking thing and the arpeggios are the same but the bits in between are different. Both tabs are accurate according to the versions you both tabbed but don't get confused as to what Alexi actually played on both.

Sinergy - Midnight Madness tab updated. Both guitar solos added.

alright, totally my fault then, sorry and all.

def like the sinergy tab though. bar 122 (alexi's solo) did you finger it with a bend and then a tap? well actually that's kind of beside the point but im just wondering if there's a way to notate that in guitar pro, tapping on top of a bend, which alexi seems to like doing :p

def like the sinergy tab though. bar 122 (alexi's solo) did you finger it with a bend and then a tap? well actually that's kind of beside the point but im just wondering if there's a way to notate that in guitar pro, tapping on top of a bend, which alexi seems to like doing :p

Oh shit, the Midnight Madness solos are complete! Props to Mitchy :kickass:

And with tap bends in GP, bend first note then with the tap note go to bend options a select prebend to get the right note at the correct tapped fret. Make sure to indicate the tap note by selecting the little "T" that appears about the notation . Hope I wasn't too confusing.

Yeah, I actually forgot to notate the tap.

There was another way that I figured out for that bar but it was a little harder to pull off.

Here's a tab of how I was originally planning to tab it but I couldn't get that F# to pinch AND slide down at the same time because of GP so I thought, instead of just imagining the pinch is there, I'll find a way to make it sound the same pitch without a pinch which is when I came up with the bend & tap idea. I've never heard Sienrgy play this live so I can't really tell for sure how it's done.

Oh shit, the Midnight Madness solos are complete! Props to Mitchy :kickass:

:kickass:

Yeah that was an error that werent supposed to be uploaded, soz for that

No problem. I think you should have a go at correcting the whole solo too. ;)

Cool stuff. :kickass:

I'll try and carry on with a few more Sinergy tabs in a few hours since I'm off work today. Might get a bit more of The Sin Trade done, along with Violated, Remembrance and might even start another one from To Hell And Back.

Here's a tab of how I was originally planning to tab it but I couldn't get that F# to pinch AND slide down at the same time because of GP so I thought, instead of just imagining the pinch is there, I'll find a way to make it sound the same pitch without a pinch which is when I came up with the bend & tap idea. I've never heard Sienrgy play this live so I can't really tell for sure how it's done.

naw, i def think its a tap. alexi does that stuff a lot :p (kind of like the HCDR solo imo?). But don't mind me ;)

Yeah, but he also does a load of pinched slides in Sinergy solos so it could be either. I'm leaving it how it is, though.

The Sin Trade & Violated tab updated. Remembrance tab is finished.

the note(s) after the whammy bar dip(s) in bars 1 & 2 sound a bit off imo

but i like the rest. :headbang:

edit: and i think the rest in bar five is a tad long, but that doesn't really matter too much either way :p

the note(s) after the whammy bar dip(s) in bars 1 & 2 sound a bit off imo

but i like the rest. :headbang:

edit: and i think the rest in bar five is a tad long, but that doesn't really matter too much either way :p

Yeah, I don't know how to do that stuff in GP to well. It's basically a whammy bar flutter so the notes are right but they might sound "a bit off." Note wise I am confident the tab is pretty accurate, with the exception of the last few notes in the last bar (Hopefully Mitch can fix that up in a jiffy).