TAB Thread.

instead of tabbing out all of beware the heavens (the song) you should probably look online, there are a lot of tabs for it which are pretty good and you could edit them to make them better instead of spending a ton of time figuring out the whole thing. unless you're doing it totally new just for fun in which case then yeah, makes sense.

huh? correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the whole point of this thread to get tabs of songs that are the most accurate versions? wouldn't it make sense to use an already finished good tab as a basis for what you do and correct whats wrong? i know that good tabs don't exist for most songs but i'm pretty sure one does exist for that one.

Not really. I'm really picky about this kinda stuff and the drums are never how I want them. Most tabs use the 38 snare, whereas I prefer the 40. Same with the kick. I like the 36 over the 35 and so just tabbing the whole thing would assure me that I know it's as correct as I can get it, instead of just assuming it's correct. Alot of drum fills are wrong and don't tab all the variations etc.

The guitars are missing loads of palm muting, there's no panning etc and all this just bothers me. I'd rather tab the whole thing from the beginning instead of correcting little bits here and there, 'cause then it's MY tab.

That would also explain why I tabbed I Spit On Your Grave, Passage To The Fourth World & Midnight Madness myself too.

Lol, if he tabs the entire song is because he wants to. He's not dumb, he knows that there are tabs of some of the songs but he probably wants to tab everything because it's more accurate in his opinion... Or he does it for fun... I don't think that's important, that's why: "...". But ok ok, don't kill me!

He answered, meanwhile... Lol.

Not really. I'm really picky about this kinda stuff and the drums are never how I want them. Most tabs use the 38 snare, whereas I prefer the 40. Same with the kick. I like the 36 over the 35 and so just tabbing the whole thing would assure me that I know it's as correct as I can get it, instead of just assuming it's correct. Alot of drum fills are wrong and don't tab all the variations etc.

The guitars are missing loads of palm muting, there's no panning etc and all this just bothers me. I'd rather tab the whole thing from the beginning instead of correcting little bits here and there, 'cause then it's MY tab.

That would also explain why I tabbed I Spit On Your Grave, Passage To The Fourth World & Midnight Madness myself too.

I think there's something to be said for the satisfaction of tabbing something too and knowing that it wasn't tabbed by some mongoloid who knows nothing of guitar or music much less...