TAB Thread.

Hey I saw that someone was able to make a guitar pro tab for the keyboard part for the song Beyond Abilities by Warmen but the sendspace link is dead. Can anyone with the guitar pro tab reupload it please?

whoa I didn't know there was an updated list on the first post. I actually found another post to the person who made the tab through google. My bad.

Thanks man I am dying to learn this song. and special thanks to the guy who made it, you are awesome.

^dude....plz don't UPDATE a CRACK

Why not? This even works with windows as well. Furthermore this version is not cracked. this is only a key you have to enter to unlock the program and this key is registered and you can't update the program when you've entered this key because they've blocked this number.

Hey Mitch I was just playing revoulution deathsquad yesterday and I saw that you tabbed it,have you bothered tabbing the rest of the song or are you just sticking to Bodom and sinergy lately???

I also saw that their was no tab for "Hummel gets the rocket" by Frank Zimmer on the first page,its the intro piece they played for touch like angel of death on Tokyo warhearts

Hey guys, somebody really needs tab this one : http://youtube.com/watch?v=bWVyO4gSq24 It is just crazy.

That's not Alexi/Roope/Janne, so...

Hey Mitch I was just playing revoulution deathsquad yesterday and I saw that you tabbed it,have you bothered tabbing the rest of the song or are you just sticking to Bodom and sinergy lately???

I was gonna carry on with it last night but I was under the influence of alcohol and couldn't be bothered so no, I haven't.

Irenicus said:
I also saw that their was no tab for "Hummel gets the rocket" by Frank Zimmer on the first page,its the intro piece they played for touch like angel of death on Tokyo warhearts

You must have misread when I wrote:

"Check on 911tabs.com or ultimate-guitar.com to see if what you want is there before asking!!!!

I won't just be hosting any tab that you can get from another site."

Don't mean to sound rude or anything but I clearly stated this when the thread was started to avoid constant requests for songs that weren't in the first post. If all the tabs were wrong, then I'd have all of them corrected and in the first post but there's a few that already sound pretty good. e.g Children Of Decadence, Children Of Bodom, Wrath Within, Hatebreeder, Needled 24/7, Chokehold.

If I update the Dragonforce tab anymore, I'll post an announcement in here.