TAB Thread.

Definitely. When I installed it this time, I didn't even install that RSE shit, just the GP5 program and that's it.

And I couldn't open that tab, I have GP5.0.

Sinergy Suicide By My Side tab update.

01 - Bars 9-26 added.
06 - Bars 17-24 updated a bit.
07 - Bars 20-25 added.
08 - P.M's added to lead gtr, bass notes changed during intro.

I tabbed the lead in track 6 without a guitar so I'll re-check everything later but it sounds ok for now.

sound a bit obsessed :p

anyway. I just downloaded GP5, so I've been messing around with the RSE (which im not sure how high to rate the "cool factor" XD) and here's the intro and first verse to Nemesis by Arch Enemy. I couldn't get the last part of the intro riff to sound right in the program although it sounded pretty good on my guitar.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6YF3529U

Let me know how you guys tweak RSE?

could you please convert your tab into gp4 ? wanna listen to it

Another Sinergy update.

All 3 albums now have headings and the appropriate tabs are underneath each one. I'm working on getting the intro's done to every Sinergy song so as I keep saying, check back for more updates.

could you please convert your tab into gp4 ? wanna listen to it

Through First Solo (GP4):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QPO3LIMP

Note: Not taking credit for originality with this one.

The whammy bar stuff right after the first verse was weird, mostly owing to the fact Michael Amott doesn't use a bar? And the solo part as well, seeing as he only has 22 frets on his sig, so maybe Christopher's part?

this isn't related to cob or sinergy, but has anyone tabbed any songs of the new norther ep no way back? i couldn't seem to find any on the net and have learned bits and pieces of some songs but if anyone has actual tabs they could upload that would be cool.

Solo is probably more accurate than mine 'cause I think I tabbed a different version...or I just edited a few notes or something...I know I concentrated more on the main solo than the first and even that's probably not that good.

Btw, your tempo is WAYYY too slow.

Solo is probably more accurate than mine 'cause I think I tabbed a different version...or I just edited a few notes or something...I know I concentrated more on the main solo than the first and even that's probably not that good.

Btw, your tempo is WAYYY too slow.

well i played the album version over it (i dont own the single version, i just used stockholm knockout & young guitar), and i dont know if its slower than the single version, but actually the tab was faster than the album. It was right on for the intro, but the verse riff of the tab was way faster than the album version.

don't suppose you're going to let me blame anything silly like "flash stupidity" or the like >_>

^^^ switched back to original tempo

I dno but all I know is that 158 is too slow. 190 might be a bit fast but it sounds closer to the original tempo to me. But hey, it's not like it matters.

And if anyone's interested, I'm currently continuing on with the Midnight Madness tab so I'll be updating it a few times tonight. Dno how far I'll get but I'm happy with what I have so far. Just keep clicking the link every hour or so.

Midnight Madness

yeah alright good on. actually just ended up settling on 186, sounded pretty damn close.

but great job with that sinergy tab :p

I dno but all I know is that 158 is too slow. 190 might be a bit fast but it sounds closer to the original tempo to me. But hey, it's not like it matters.

And if anyone's interested, I'm currently continuing on with the Midnight Madness tab so I'll be updating it a few times tonight. Dno how far I'll get but I'm happy with what I have so far. Just keep clicking the link every hour or so.

Midnight Madness

LOL at the kick drum playing 16th note triplets in bar 73. :loco: