TAB Thread.

innuenDO thank you very much for those interview:) but...
those are new to me!:lol:

EDIT: found it! in the sticky interview thread page 23 posted by Swab hellfest interview subtitles in French, there is the cool Needled 24/7 bridge

innuenDO thank you very much for those interview:) but...
those are new to me!:lol:

EDIT: found it! in the sticky interview thread page 23 posted by Swab hellfest interview subtitles in French, there is the cool Needled 24/7 bridge

That's how it's played on the album.:confused:

Are you talking about this?

||---------------------------------------||
||*-6-------6---8----6--------6----6-5-*||
||----7-7-7---7---5----5-5-5----5-------||
||*-------------------------------------*||

In the subtitles of that vid, at the end they say "fin de l'histoire" or something.. Whilst in english they say "end of fuckin story"..

Now, my french isn't what it used to be, but what it says up there means "end of history"

Silly french..

In the subtitles of that vid, at the end they say "fin de l'histoire" or something.. Whilst in english they say "end of fuckin story"..

Now, my french isn't what it used to be, but what it says up there means "end of history"

Silly french..

Seriously, when do people start to think before they post bullshit? The french word "histoire" can be translated with "story" too. You should consider a dictionary before you insult other countries.

same here. i remember trying to play the intro a long time ago. couldn't do it at that speed :(

thanks for the tab mitch.

No prob.

Also, re-download it now, I corrected the positioning of a few things after watching some live vids.

Bars 1-4 (Gtr III) have corrected positioning.
Bars 43-57 (Gtr II) have corrected positioning.
Bars 73-76 (Gtr I & II) have corrected positioning.

Sinergy - The Sin Trade