TAB Thread.

hey guys when i open a file on my guitar pro 5, none of the fingering showes up. it will play the file, like i can hear it and it shows me me where the bends are and the tapping but none of the actual tab appears. any ideas on how to fix this????

i tried that tab hider, it didnt work. like the bars are there, but there are no numbers to indicate the notes, only little tiny spaces where the numbers would be. its really weird.

Ahh ok! :) Good luck with it!

Thanks. I'll upload the most recent version that I have later.

What's been up with you lately? You've haven't been around much. Have you actually started practicing seriously? :cool:

Just loads of shit threads that aren't worth posting in. I did actually play my Jackson for about 4 hours today though, just playing along through all the Sinergy and COB stuff that I know. Had a great time and can actually get a REALLY good tone when I put the Korg PX4 into the MP-1 and then into my practise amp! It's just a shame I can't record it easily. If I had a better mic, I could bring it all down and see if I could record it properly.

I might start practising now, even if it's an hour a day, it's more than I'm doing now!

Sounds really cool. Look into the SM57, the mic that "everyone" uses, and it's affordable.

do they sell these at music shops? how much are they? (i think someone once said the price in the guitar player's thread, but i forgot, sorry).

Almost all music shops in Sweden sell them for 1000kr which should be like 100$ or less.

It's actually really cheap for a mic of that standard. I'm guessing you're comparing to those cheap ass ones that you would normally sing in, but the SM57 is almost exclusively for micing amps/drums.