TAB Thread.

obviously, but you can see how to play certain riffs and melodies in the video.
like the key-guitar double lead thing before the solo, for instance

yeah okay, that's true. I play the exact same notes in the chorus but in a more comfortable position.
I guess there's no need then :)

Can someone complete the end of the Sioux-city-sarsaparilla Tab ?

i cant tab you guys know !

but the nicest peice of the song is missing in the guitar pro tab in the first post

So I decided to tab out the keyboard/guitar solos in "Chokehold" 'cause there aren't any accurate ones on the net and I really wanted to learn how to play this on the keys (not anytime soon though, haha). I have the majority of it but I need some help. Look it over, make corrections, and add anything to it.

Chokehold Keyboard/Guitar solos

So I decided to tab out the keyboard/guitar solos in "Chokehold" 'cause there aren't any accurate ones on the net and I really wanted to learn how to play this on the keys (not anytime soon though, haha). I have the majority of it but I need some help. Look it over, make corrections, and add anything to it.

Chokehold Keyboard/Guitar solos

Just so you know, bar 23 on Alexi Laiho Lead is tapping all on one string for each arpeggio. It sounds like the right notes but it's not swept. :)

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=SetqMGH_zXI[/ame]

Don't want to steal your thunder, Altitudes, but here's a 1000% correct keyboard tab (modified from the front page tab). I made it a while ago and I guess I forgot to share.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zaejq0

:worship: Steal my thunder more often, 'cause I'm not the greatest at tabbing and I know it, haha. Thanks dude!

Question- Do you transpose down 1 step (-2) while playing? I know Janne does but I'm not quite sure if it would be easier for this solo.

Yeah, I'm guessing you just play it straight, way more difficult the other way :lol: Less sharps and flats ;)

thx to Warheart for awesome tabs:headbang:

does anyone know of any tabs of Emppu's song Ulterior Motive on the Guitar Heroes album?
I've been looking but i haven't found any...Would really love to learn that song:headbang:

All these tabs are coming on pretty awesomely! I go away for a few weeks and come back to find lots of fun stuff to learn :D Heheh! Anyway, as some of you know, I never check any of the other threads, do you like COBs new song?!