TAB Thread.

Haha nah. Usually I would but I just don't feel like it with this. It's a cool song but nothing that makes me go "omg wow I wana tab this" ya know?

So go ahead dude!

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I kinda have the same feeling too so I'm not going to promise that I'll tab it.

I'm also quite busy at work atm so...

Just heard the new song, and too be honest I thought that there was nothing really special. Nothing that really stood out or caught my interest that would inspire me to tab it, dunno. On a side note, I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

Shit, the pro tabbers are not into tabbing it at least for some time, bad news, :lol: I keep trying, but every day I end up thinking the same: ho the fuck do you do that? I mean, I can maybe get some guitar riffs, but I've never been able to tab a whole song that has not been composed by me, and it's not a lack of trying, I can assure you that.

^^Well, I've done that, I have Amazing SlowDowner and Windows Media 11 to slow them down and that stuff, but I can't get some riffs, and I can't get a damn drum track right, not to talk about keys...