TAB Thread.

... im not ready with the drums and some keyboard parts... wait a few hours :) and I think youre working on the tab too or already be ready,or? :)

Eh, I can't wait hours. I guess I'll just hear it tomorrow night.

I've started a tab because I thought noone else had, fuck.

I'll post mine before I go, though. It'll only be the intro.

Waiting for it. I'm working on the chorus and some riffs, but I suck at tabbing drums and keys and also it's too late to keep making sounds with gp cos everybody is sleeping and if I wake my parents it's not going to be good, :lol: So maybe tomorrow if I can handle the drums/keys.

Could anyone convert the Punch Me I Bleed (corrected one) into a Powertab file? I don't have Guitar Pro.

I started tabbing the guitars today (no choice lol) and I got 18 mesures down but It seems I should've double the tempo or something because I end up with lots of pointed notes and also, some notes aren't so good... I will correct it.

Of course. I wasn't saying "I'm right, you're wrong". I was just pointing out that we pretty much got the exact same thing, just out of interest.

about the floyd rose if you pick a divebomb etc its the natural harmonics. If it is flicked it is every fret

very good! i didn't look past the intro because i'm still tabbing that :lol: i stole your drums though because mine were shitty