TAB Thread.

seems pretty good so far, Epi.
not sure about the verse, but I can't make it out, my speakers are kinda broken :(

Well I don't know who's right, but I guess Warheart have better lead lines. But you both are good (Epi and Warheart), keep on tabbing :D

what happened to "let them figure it out themselves" ? :lol:

anyway, awesome tabs :)

ok guys, now I'm almost ready with the tab. I've got the guitars, the solos and the keys pretty accurate. Now I'll make the drums and the bass guitar so you will got a complete tab tomorrow!

^Why? IMO both solos are pretty good, and not a copy of what they've been doing so far as many people has said. And also, for the ones that say that there's nothing new, I think Roope's solo is something new, am I wrong?

Ok, I'm ready with banned from heaven. But it seems that my toolbar for the drums doesnt work anymore so I don't have the window with all those numbers for each drum sound so could somone plz. tab the drums? Thx!
Ah and I can't figure out the first notes from the last bar/first solo...could somebody correct this part?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qs42kt

oh, I forgot bar 26 keyboard so just copy and paste it

I'm gonna make a few comments:

1. I think the intro has at least four guitars. Two rhythm, one lead panned centre and another lead panned right.

2. For some reason, the A chord cuts out in bar 9 because you're using a dotted crotchet. If you tie your notes like I do, it doesn't happen.

3. The last note in bar 3 on "Git 1" is the 2nd fret on the low E and 3rd fret on the A. The two chords in the bar imply Fmaj and Cmaj/E. The 3rd fret on the A string is the C (root) and the E on the 6th string is the E (maj3rd) in the bass. Very common in classical music and with people like Yngwie Malmsteen. Check mine and Epi's tabs to see what I mean.

I also think that I may have a few small errors that I'll need to correct before advancing.

I'm gonna make a few comments:

1. I think the intro has at least four guitars. Two rhythm, one lead panned centre and another lead panned right.

2. For some reason, the A chord cuts out in bar 9 because you're using a dotted crotchet. If you tie your notes like I do, it doesn't happen.

3. The last note in bar 3 on "Git 1" is the 2nd fret on the low E and 3rd fret on the A. The two chords in the bar imply Fmaj and Cmaj/E. The 3rd fret on the A string is the C (root) and the E on the 6th string is the E (maj3rd) in the bass. Very common in classical music and with people like Yngwie Malmsteen. Check mine and Epi's tabs to see what I mean.

I also think that I may have a few small errors that I'll need to correct before advancing.

1. i wasn't sure about this but maybe you're rigtht

2. uh, yes, you're right but it only happens when I convert the gp5 into gp4. don't know why the note sounds like a dotted note after converting...

3. sorry bit I don't know what you mean. are you sure you mean bar 3?

ah yes, originally I had those notes you and warheart ha but after a few playings it sounds a bit wired so I changed it into the D note... but that should be a problem I think