TAB Thread.

Hmm, it's nearly there.

If you have some kinda of EQ thng, import the song and boost the mids, it helps bring up the volume of the lead guitar. And I don't know if you are but make sure you slow it down too.

Yeah i do slow it down, How do you boost the mids?
I got to go to school now so i'll talk to you later.

Done. It should have worked.

Chokehold

Lookin' Out My Back Door

Both updated in the first post. :)

I got the solo tab (the real one from Guitar World) I can just put that into your tab so it'll be the right one okay ? (sorry for being so slow at replying but I'm not the best one to check the forum atm :p :lol:)
Listen to it with RSE if you wanna hear my lame-ass wah :p :D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kaw7u1 There you go, I changed it a bit because Guitar World put some wrong stuff in there :)lol: !) :p
Your Pre-Chorus and Chorus were wrong too so... http://www.sendspace.com/file/aam8fe

MY tab wasn't wrong because I didn't tab it, it was Ben Johnson.

And I can't be bothered to make edits atm, I'll check it another time.

One Day You Will Cry. End of bar 2 and bar 3 are wrong. so here is what i have so far. I haven't tabbed it but i almost had the sweeps sorted aswell
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g3eoip

I corrected it if you wish to see it.

Is it just me or are Alexi's solos getting easier? I dunno, maybe I'll give the album another listen. I've figured out melodies to some songs but nothing on this album has me saying, "Wow, how about I try to tab it". I guess that is what Paul Gilbert is for :lol:

I corrected it if you wish to see it.

Is it just me or are Alexi's solos getting easier? I dunno, maybe I'll give the album another listen. I've figured out melodies to some songs but nothing on this album has me saying, "Wow, how about I try to tab it". I guess that is what Paul Gilbert is for :lol:

I'll have a go and finish it myself, but after, yeah i'll have a look

Well, it seems like you have the main idea but there is quite a bit that is wrong. My advice would be to play along with the track slowed down and make sure the notes are "in-tune" with each other. You can even set the GP to 50% speed and play it along with the track in WMP (Ctrl+Shift+S) to hear if it matches up.

Screw it i'm gonna look at yours.
I was sort of close but yeah a bit more practice and i should be able to do stuff like that .
My GP lags so it doesn't play it at the correct speed

No dude! That takes away from the fun!

Hey Warheart, have you attempted tabbing LoBodomy yet and if so how is it coming along? Even though I don't like the new Bodom sound/style, I kinda like the song and the riffs. The beginning of the guitar solo is strange :confused:

I'll try the DWE,DWN guitar solo, kinda cool.

Do you mean the melody ending with the fast ascending run? Then sure. The first few bars of the actual solo is weird, the rest is ascending runs and large bends which shouldn't be too difficult. Since I don't have headphones I can't really figure out each seprate guitar in the harmony at the end, just notes that sound good :lol: I say go for it, but it will be harder than ODYWC.