TAB Thread.

You can pan your speakers completely right or left by going into GP -> options -> Windows Volume Control if you wanted to separate the guitars that way without headphones.

Hey Warheart, have you attempted tabbing LoBodomy yet and if so how is it coming along?

Yes. And, absoultely shite. This is easily the hardest song on the album to transcribe. It's the last song for me to do before I've completed the album but I won't be able to provide a complete tab for this song.

I haven't touched it in 3 days because I hate it so much. :cry:

You can pan your speakers completely right or left by going into GP -> options -> Windows Volume Control if you wanted to separate the guitars that way without headphones.

I meant in Windows Media Player :loco:

Yes. And, absoultely shite. This is easily the hardest song on the album to transcribe. It's the last song for me to do before I've completed the album but I won't be able to provide a complete tab for this song.

I haven't touched it in 3 days because I hate it so much. :cry:

Which parts specifically?

On another note (pun unintended), I HATE bends in GP :mad: I can never make them sound right, even when it is the right pitch. I can't get the timing of the bend to sound correct, if that makes sense. The duration of the note itself is correct but HOW the note is bent is incorrect.

I meant in Windows Media Player :loco:

Which parts specifically?

On another note (pun unintended), I HATE bends in GP :mad: I can never make them sound right, even when it is the right pitch. I can't get the timing of the bend to sound correct, if that makes sense. The duration of the note itself is correct but HOW the note is bent is incorrect.

It just takes practise really. It's actually quite tricky to do some so I understand but you'll get it.

Almost finished with the Lobodomy Solo !

That was quick!

i'll post what i've done so far (just had dinner by the way) it's gonna be hard to tab the rest because my brother is revising so i need to be silent. cough wanker cough faggot cough cough tit

Post it :kickass:

You didn't answer my question about where you are stuck on LoBodomy. Is it any guitar parts that are troubling you or something else?

The main/verse riff. I've got the intro and the weird bit in C#min done but the notes in the verse, I just can't get.

And that breakdown type thing in the middle has a bunch of notes that I can't get too. I haven't gone past that yet.

The main/verse riff. I've got the intro and the weird bit in C#min done but the notes in the verse, I just can't get.

And that breakdown type thing in the middle has a bunch of notes that I can't get too. I haven't gone past that yet.

Whats hard about that?

I'll make this quick

1st time
D string: ----------6--
A string: -8-7-8-5-----
D string: -------------

2nd time
D string: ------------9-
A string: -7-8-5-8-7----
D string: --------------

3rd time
D string: --------6--
A string: -7-8-5-----
D string: -----------

4th time
D string: --------6----(6)--
A string: -7-8-5----8--7----
D string: -----------------

I see what you mean though by the notes in between. I'll look into it tomorrow.

I was tempted to post that too!!! :lol: I wanted to keep the discussion serious though :p

Warheart>> Have you looked into tabbing/correcting the Jeff Loomis song?