TAB Thread.

I'm doing the test right now but I have a problem because often i've the feeling that the rythm is wrong but the notes are right so I don't know whether my computer/internet connection sucks or I should answer "different"

Come to think of it...it happened same to me too a few times! Like if the next note was played instantly after the previous :S.

That guy does seem a bit of a noob.. And I lol'd when he acted like that to you, cos I kinda knew what he was gonna get back!

Yeah! He sure showed me! I'm bleeding. Internet blood.
He's a bit of a hypocrite actually. He downloaded the album but won't upload the tabs until the album's released. That doesn't make any sense. The damage is already done.

He's a bit of a hypocrite actually. He downloaded the album but won't upload the tabs until the album's released. That doesn't make any sense. The damage is already done.

Yeah, I don't see how that makes him a hypocrite.. Sure, most of us have downloaded BD, but we have all pretty much pre-ordered everything to do with it..

As for the tabs, Mitch and all the others take a lot of their own time and effort to create these tabs for people to learn, so they can release them when they like. The fact they are doing it on the release date of BD shows something.

Yeah, I don't see how that makes him a hypocrite.. Sure, most of us have downloaded BD, but we have all pretty much pre-ordered everything to do with it..

It makes him a hypocrite because he pretends to have morals by saying he'll only upload the tabs when Blooddrunk is released yet he downloads the album. It's not that hard to comprehend.

As for the tabs, Mitch and all the others take a lot of their own time and effort to create these tabs for people to learn, so they can release them when they like. The fact they are doing it on the release date of BD shows something.

Oh yeah? And what does it show?

It makes him a hypocrite because he pretends to have morals by saying he'll only upload the tabs when Blooddrunk is released yet he downloads the album. It's not that hard to comprehend.

Oh yeah? And what does it show?

I dunno, its kinda like making up for the album being leaked and shizz, making people wait for the tabs.

You have a very bizarre personality.. You snap at things and seem pretty aggressive..

Yeah, you could say that, but I'm not pretending I have morals in terms of not doing illegal stuff like this. I only downloaded the leak so I could prepare all the tabs for the release date for all the people that hear it and want to learn some of the songs ASAP. If I wasn't a tabber and wasn't interested in giving this stuff out like this, then I'd wait because there'd be no reason.

And just because I downloaded it, doesn't mean I should spread it round in mp3 or GP4 form, that is why I'm holding the tabs back. I'm minding my own business and trying to keep it to myself, as if I didn't even have it.

And Hellhounds...I don't have any scans. I'm just saying that if you think everything published by a "professional magazine", then you'll be shocked at some of the things that you'll find in them.

I dunno, its kinda like making up for the album being leaked and shizz, making people wait for the tabs.

You have a very bizarre personality.. You snap at things and seem pretty aggressive..

Yes I do have a bizarre personality. I'm tripolar!
Anyways, this conversation is obviously going nowhere. Let's just agree to disagree and that'll be the end of it.

Ear test results, anyone?

Do you make any sense here ?

Anyway can you PM me the scans if you have them please, I hope you can...:worship:

Just check out the 1st page of this thread and you will find a way better transcription of AYDY than GW's one.