TAB Thread.

Yeah the last part of ISOYG was really difficult to hear. I'm really sure about the right lead part at the end of the solo but I'm totally unsure about the left panned part. I will upload the equalized shit I used for the tab so that you can hear for yourself... But the Hate me solo isn't the same in any way. I changed all parts of guitar 3 except 6-8 :lol:

ok, here are the solos equalized... the Hate me solo is pretty good to hear and so is the ISOYG solo but the problem is really, that there is a panning change at the end of ISOYG solo where my equalized shit fucked uped a bit but I guess I just used the wrong configuration (I can chose between: left,right,center,sourround,manuel extract; balance, delay; frequence:female voice, male voice, bass, complete sprectrum, manuel,.... a shit, 25 * 50 different possibilitys... that makes it really hard to figure the right one out). adobe audition is so comlicated...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9aid1m

No, well I mean not complicated... :) It's really easy to use but I should better say that can do too much things with it. Why isn't there a function with only mute bass, rythm, drums, whatever in the program?!?

:lol: Dunno. I'm having kinda a hard time tweaking stuff in my COBOT song so it doesn't sound too quiet but still sounds good and doesn't clip. And no, I'm not trying to get it louder than Death Magnetic, I'm just trying to get it louder than a fly on the wall. So far it's working but not as I'd like to :mad:

Arcane said:
ok, here are the solos equalized... the Hate me solo is pretty good to hear and so is the ISOYG solo but the problem is really, that there is a panning change at the end of ISOYG solo where my equalized shit fucked uped a bit but I guess I just used the wrong configuration (I can chose between: left,right,center,sourround,manuel extract; balance, delay; frequence:female voice, male voice, bass, complete sprectrum, manuel,.... a shit, 25 * 50 different possibilitys... that makes it really hard to figure the right one out). adobe audition is so comlicated...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9aid1m

I'm gonna check that out soon. I'm focusing on my song for the COBOT album first, and I want to tab all COB covers because of the SIMC album that's just released. I have a week off next week, so will try and get shit loads of tabs done.

Epi said:
A little update on the Wating tab: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6l6enm

GREAT!!! I wasn't sure if you were going to do it or not, so I was thinking of finishing it off, but I thought maybe you'd do some more. Sounds spot on, solo is 100%, love this cover!!!

Rafalz666 said:
Hi everyone. I transcribe Turpa Taynna by Kylahullut. I think this is good tab but not perfect. If you find a bad bar send me message.
PS: Transcribed in Standard Tuning (E) without bass guitar and drums. Only 2 guitars.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/14vuyj

Good job! The notes are all correct, just a shame about the wrong tuning. Would be cool to get a full tab of it, it's a great song. I did a cover of it.

:kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
^You're gonna do all cover songs?? I'm gonna build you a monument dude! :lol: I'm really looking forward giving some songs a go/perfectioning some I already mostly got the rythm guitars by ear (War Inside My Head and Antisocial).

Well that's the plan, yeah!! I've corrected Aces High, which obviously isn't as time consuming as starting a tab from scratch, but there was still alot to do. I can imagine doing them ALL is going to be just that, but with a week off, I should be able to get SOMETHING done.

- Aces High
- Oops I Did It Again
- Hellion
- Hell Is For Children
- Looking Out My Backdoor
- She Is Beautiful
- Bed Of Nails
- Don't Stop At The Top (needs to be confirmed)
- Ghostriders In The Sky (90% done)
- Latomeri (just needs to be written up)
- No Commands
- Rebel Yell (needs to be confirmed)
- Waiting (50% done by Epi)
- Antisocial
- War Inside My Head
- Just Dropped In
- Somebody Put Something In My Drink (started, needs finishing)
- Mass Hypnosis
- Shot In The Dark
- Silent Scream
- Talk Dirty To Me

GREEN = Done!
AMBER = In process, or I want to do soon!!
RED = Will be one of the last to be tabbed...

There are some in amber that are in the first post, but just because there was nothing better before. I want to sort out Latomeri, Don't Stop At The Top, Rebel Yell etc before confirming them as done.

Ugh, what horrible memories...:lol:

Thankfully, COB isn't too difficult to tab, because the recording quality is good, but with Blooddrunk and the CGCDAF stuff, it's hard to hear because the tone isn't as clear, sometimes sounded muddy, like Roadkill Morning.

I figured Lobodomy would be weird because Alexi said that's in a weird ass time signature and changes signatures or something. Idk I read it in Guitar World, I have it around here somewhere.

A little update on the Wating tab: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6l6enm

im not that smart with tabbing as you all know
but i was thinking the Solo you see a extra line with harmony (Lead 2)
i changed the instrument to 80- lead 1Square.

wich sound pretty good. but also , alexander and Alexi didnt play harmony that often ,it was more a guitar/key harm dont you guys think?

Edit: im relistening the song. you can hear there are 2 guitars instead guitar/keys so nvm :p