TAB Thread.

GREAT!!! I wasn't sure if you were going to do it or not, so I was thinking of finishing it off, but I thought maybe you'd do some more. Sounds spot on, solo is 100%, love this cover!!!

Thanks man!

Yeah, I think now that the song is almost done, or does not have anything that hard to tab, I could tab the rest of it. I'll post the udpate as soon as I'm done.

im not that smart with tabbing as you all know
but i was thinking the Solo you see a extra line with harmony (Lead 2)
i changed the instrument to 80- lead 1Square.

wich sound pretty good. but also , alexander and Alexi didnt play harmony that often ,it was more a guitar/key harm dont you guys think?

Edit: im relistening the song. you can hear there are 2 guitars instead guitar/keys so nvm :p

Gtr/key harmony mostly yes but still, I think if Alexi wrote some double guitar harmony solos, he was the one who played the both guitars in the studio. :p

Good stuff, Joonas.

Okay, I've re-transcribed Ghostriders In The Sky.

Ultimate Guitar Version

My Version

I added guitars, corrected guitars, filled in empty bars, corrected all the timing issues, re-done the entire drum and bass track (bass might not be accurate), re-did keyboard solo, but pretty much left the main keys.

I'm sure there'll be some things that I missed, so feel free to point them out.

Good stuff, Joonas.

Okay, I've re-transcribed Ghostriders In The Sky.

Ultimate Guitar Version

My Version

I added guitars, corrected guitars, filled in empty bars, corrected all the timing issues, re-done the entire drum and bass track (bass might not be accurate), re-did keyboard solo, but pretty much left the main keys.

I'm sure there'll be some things that I missed, so feel free to point them out.

Perfecto as usual Mitch!

I think you should go mad and tab "War of the Worlds" by Warmen ;)
8=========================================D

Seeing as how Janne checks in here every now and then it would be cool if he could confirm the accuracy of these tabs and so on...

Not that I don't think they're accurate, but it would be pretty cool