TAB Thread.

I'd probably just start from the beginning, tbh. Although as I've said, I'm aiming to get the covers done before I start anything else.

^^True, and good :D If someone wants to learn kissing the shadows he sure has some good level, so shouldn't be hard to figure out the bits that are wrong. And in the meantime you provide us mortals with nice tabs for the covers :kickass:

Better :lol: Let's say that the only sound I really recognise are 4ths and 5ths, so when I figure out a song I usually end up playing it with those kind if chords if possible, and looking for a tab if I can't figure them out. So mine sounded something alike while playing along but not as accurate as yours.

ok hehe so do you think its accurate?
maybe you could copy the link to the most accurate one..
youve got the lee gp 1000 right? do you think engl tube preamps out there are as good as that one?

Corrected notes and positions

kts1.jpg

kts2.jpg

kts3.jpg

Okay I'm struggling with the rhythm of Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Wir sind das Licht Starting at 1:41

From the ride cymbal I would think it's 3/4 at 126bpm with the ride on the beats.
But what's the guitar/bass/bassdrum rhythm?
licht.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The We're Not Gonna Fall Solos posted are wrong (in part), I've corrected bars 2 through 4 (using the Rockhouse DVD), the rest of the first solo was correct from the videos I've seen. No idea on the accuracy of the second solo though, it sounds right.
I uploaded the corrected version here because I didn't know where else to stick it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/295254728/Children_Of_Bodom_-_09_-_Were_Not_Gonna_Fall_Solos.gp5.html

If you guys need the tabs for anything that's included in the Rockhouse DVDs, let me know.
Hope that helps somewhat.

Edit: edited to change URL, old one wasn't working <_<

The We're Not Gonna Fall Solos posted are wrong (in part), I've corrected bars 2 through 4 (using the Rockhouse DVD), the rest of the first solo was correct from the videos I've seen. No idea on the accuracy of the second solo though, it sounds right.
I uploaded the corrected version here because I didn't know where else to stick it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=50f014c85bb3f208b64026cfc0611236e04e75f6e8ebb871

If you guys need the tabs for anything that's included in the Rockhouse DVDs, let me know.
Hope that helps somewhat.

Actually, they're not wrong. They are the album version of the solos, not the 'live' Rockhouse DVD version, which he plays something different.

And those Kissing the Shadows solos still have some incorrect notes/positions. :)

I still can't believe I was like the first person to put out a tab of the correct way to play those outro sweeps. Every version has been wrong since 2001, wow.

Actually, they're not wrong. They are the album version of the solos, not the 'live' Rockhouse DVD version, which he plays something different.

And those Kissing the Shadows solos still have some incorrect notes/positions. :)

I still can't believe I was like the first person to put out a tab of the correct way to play those outro sweeps. Every version has been wrong since 2001, wow.
Ah, I didn't realize there were different versions, sorry dude!
Anyway, nice job on all the tabs and again, if you need anything from either DVD then let me know. I'd offer to help out on other things but I'm not great at tabbing things out myself :(