TAB Thread.

Some links 404'ed but other ones work. When I click on the link, it opens in text-mode so just right-click on the link and save.

ok, right-click and save works! Thanks!
But I can`t play "Suicide By My Side". My guitar pro shuts down every time I try to open it..

Ok...this is a long shot.

Does anyone have tab or anything for "Soap on a Rope" from the guitar heros album?

Someone has maybe an Tab for Andy James here?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtz0o0G1uwc&feature=related[/ame]

Have they recorded any other triplets than Bed Of Razors and BD (including covers)? Also WIWI sounds like basically a triplet too.

Definitely LoBodomy, also WNGF has a lot of triplets in it. Bastards of Bodom has a few triplets... Hate me as also a lot.

Edit: Bed of Razors? Can't remember that this song has any triplets in it...

There are parts in:

Deadnight Warrior
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hatebreeder
Towards Dead End
Children Of Bodom

at least. Bed Of Razors is triplets in 4/4 or 8ths in 12/8, it makes no difference to the sound.

I know this is a bit early but does anyone know of (Or have) any tabs (Guitar Pro would be lovely) of Ugly? Any portions of it even? Or maybe a full tab of Was it Worth it? (Not just the intro file I've been seeing for guitar pro.)

I know this is a bit early but does anyone know of (Or have) any tabs (Guitar Pro would be lovely) of Ugly? Any portions of it even? Or maybe a full tab of Was it Worth it? (Not just the intro file I've been seeing for guitar pro.)

I have the tabs for the solo. The beat is kinda wrong as idk how to write it properly but the notes are right