TAB Thread.

Complete tab is now at 180bpm. I've only tabbed the guitars and haven't checked the other instruments so I don't know if they are correct yet. But it sounds good!

Edit: I'm wondering why nobody's asking for a WIWI tab... is this song really so bad (or so easy)? Anyways, I'm uploading the guitars for WIWI tomorrow so if anybody is in the mood to tab the drums and keys.... ah, I think nobody is.

Hi guys! I'm FINALLY making an account here, been following this thread since the end of 2006 and now i finally made entry here!
short present: Name is Stefan Norlin from Sweden, i have a youtube channel with over 1000 subscribers, you find me here : www.youtube.com/user/steppo2000
LOVE the work of everyone here :) and as a first entry i must ask:

Why havnt anyone made a Good WIWI tab yet? :) i have a hard time figuring out the harmonies in it, just gotten out the basic things so far, im surprised<-warheart-> or Arcande Havnt done one yet, since both of you were fast when like Tie my rope and blooddrunk came out.

Thank you.

I thought there was a good tab on Ultimate-Guitar.

And the song is kinda fun to play, so it sure isn't bad. It's just the solo, that so outstandingly... dull.

i looked there, and on 911tabs, the harmonies sounds wrong in those.. i dont know.. it just didnt feel as good as it should..

Just learned FTR (song) note to note solos and everything included. Of course accuracy at full speed has much to improve. 18 months ago I practised the rhythms of SNBN and thought that was something. This shit would not be possible without the tabs and of course knowing the songs by ear memory.

Yup, they are correct. I don't know if you have noticed it yet but Bodom often use harmonics which sounds "wrong" in your ears. You can also hear those "wrong" harmonics in LBRH, T,L&S, LDB Ugly some Sinergy songs... uhm.. can't remember all.

i dont hear those intervals in the songs you are telling me, i mean 7 fret on one guitar and 8 on the other one..

Yep, last little bit right after the keyboard solo.

I found out about it once I watched the WIWI video....I was shocked and now hoping Roope has even more solos on the new album.