TAB Thread.

Warheart, how good are you to tab synth/piano, more piano in this case actually. Working on a new song with a friend, so would be nice if i got the part he plays on gp, think you could do it if i sent you it?

Fetzer said:
As a pianist and a keyboard player, maybe I could help you, but you know... you asked Warheart first...

Nah, just didn't you were playing, so i would be glad if you could help me :) I just asked warheart because he's the tabber around here :loco:

Fetzer said:
You know, they do some lead too.

Yeah of course but I meant in general ya know.

inhe said:
Warheart, how good are you to tab synth/piano, more piano in this case actually. Working on a new song with a friend, so would be nice if i got the part he plays on gp, think you could do it if i sent you it?

Yeah I'm sure I could get it. Fetzer, you can try too and then we can compare. :)

Fetzer said:
Received. I'll try that tonight.

(I have a good idea of what it is)

Do you want the bass and the drum (and the xylophone lol) ?

No need for bass, drums would be nice though.

Hmm, sounds pretty simple. Fetzer will probably have it done before me, I get distracted easily when tabbing long pieces like that.

<-Warheart-> said:
Hmm, sounds pretty simple. Fetzer will probably have it done before me, I get distracted easily when tabbing long pieces like that.

Just make a race out of it, the one who finishes first gets a cookie, a gun and the adress to lady_laiho.

Hey Warheart, you think you can re-upload the parts you did for SNBN? There was one with the sweeping, and one of the whole song with it. The links dont work anymore.

Wow, thanks for that lengthy reply warheart. looks like i have some studying to do. after i take a look at those songs and try to match his chord progressions i'll send it over on GP. or maybe i'll write some riffs and solos and then you guys can help out with the rhythm.....but this will take a while. i'm not a musical genius like some people are lucky enough to be.........