TAB Thread.

Mystique1721 said:
Wow, thanks for that lengthy reply warheart. looks like i have some studying to do. after i take a look at those songs and try to match his chord progressions i'll send it over on GP. or maybe i'll write some riffs and solos and then you guys can help out with the rhythm.....but this will take a while. i'm not a musical genius like some people are lucky enough to be.........

It was no problem, I was too busy waiting for my chips (or fries...) to worry about how much I was writing. :heh:

Definitely upload something when you get time, see how you get on.

Fetzer said:
Sorry Inhe, it sound like I got some complication. I'll try to do it as fast as I can, but right now I can't, sorry...

I haven't even started. :oops:

Fetzer said:
Sorry Inhe, it sound like I got some complication. I'll try to do it as fast as I can, but right now I can't, sorry...

<-Warheart-> said:
I haven't even started. :oops:

You guys suck!

No, seriously, take your time, it's not like i'm paying you anyways !:loco:

I transcribe these myself.

Most tabs are either wrong, or have wrong positionings so I re-do them.

That tab ^ I changed some positions to how he plays it live and tabbed it in half time because it looks better.

Hey warheart, did you start transcribing on the piano thingie i put on yousendit? Because i don't really know what fetzer is doing atm, since he took the job to do it :lol:

I've done the first 8 bars but I did that about a week ago and got bored too quickly tbh. I'll let you know if I get anymore done. PM that s.o.b and get him to do it. :lol:

Ahahah, I even didn't bring it to my home, man I'm sorry
lol.gif

Now that I have finished my song. I'll start to tab it this week (Wel... I think...)

<-Warheart-> said:
So do you for not being able to do it yourself. :lol: :p

On the contrary, the one who does suck is my keyboardist, who can't tab out what he himself writes :/

Fetzer said:
My Guitarist can't tab neither.

Ho, no he can tab, but with in that style: 18/8+3/4+17/16+17/8+...

So I have to do it for him.

i can tab stuff out that i've written myself, but since i've never even played a piano i find it hard to tab out that kind of stuff.