TAB Thread.

Ok, yousendit doesn't seem to work for me, but i sent it to your mail Fetzer.

That's cool. Basically just part of the interlude but an octave lower. You might wana change that Bb note to a B natural on the G string there though. ;)

I should modify my tab into the 2006 live version. If you listen, you can hear them both do a descending sextuplet run during that part instead and I've never worked it out. And Alexi changes that sweep pattern during the interlude and also the last bar of the song he changes too but that's about it.

<-Warheart-> said:
That's cool. Basically just part of the interlude but an octave lower. You might wana change that Bb note to a B natural on the G string there though. ;)

I should modify my tab into the 2006 live version. If you listen, you can hear them both do a descending sextuplet run during that part instead and I've never worked it out. And Alexi changes that sweep pattern during the interlude and also the last bar of the song he changes too but that's about it.

What measure? :confused:

I would like to request the second part of the Hatecrew Deathroll solo(the sweep part). I have it in a GP file, but the positioning is kinda weird.

SomeoneWild said:
Thanks a lot Warheart. Did you transcribe it yourself?

No, it's how Alexi plays it and I copyed it from the official book that came with the DVD. If you go into my thread with the Young Guitar Jan 2006 video, you can watch him play it. Might be part 2/3.

I transcribed Lake Bodom live though.

i know but the fingering is

--------------------------xx5---xx8-----------
-----------------xx6--xx5---------------------
----------5------------------------------
------7------5----------------------------
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

and in live he moves his hand across the 1-2-3-4 frets

I'm watching a live video now and he's playing it where it is in the tab. Plus, you get a better tone from the strings in that position but I'll check out some different ones too.

Well Alexi plays the chords and Alexander plays the lead and I can't see him to say exactly what he's doing.

But the important thing is that the notes are correct.