TAB Thread.

Oh, for you guys who were interested in harmonizing, I'm uploading a video on a guitar world mag CD that I have. It actually goes into pretty good detail about harmonies.

Rock Hydra said:
Oh, for you guys who were interested in harmonizing, I'm uploading a video on a guitar world mag CD that I have. It actually goes into pretty good detail about harmonies.

Don't tell me you're putting it on youtube. :erk:

Rock Hydra said:
Where should I put it? Google Video?

I thought you were just uploading it for those people that wanted it?

If not then youtube, I misunderstood.

fuzzay crisis said:
i don't know if this was asked already but i need bodom keyboard music.
some power tabs have it, but not many.
any ideas?

GUITAR PRO

<-Warheart-> said:
Man, wtf was that, I couldn't even make anything out.

*hopes alexi gets his act together sometime soon* :cry:

(I never thought I'd say that)

I think Kerry King is more of an influence than Paul Gilbert these days, sadly.:lol:

:erk: Stop it!!! :cry:

Nah, I used to adore Slayer. I used to have my guitar in Eb, wear the leather trousers and rock out to my home made "Best of" cd. My main influence was Jeff though. I couldn't believe it when I went to see them and my friend lifted me on his shoulders and Hanneman looked up at me. :heh:

Also, people like Sam Totman and Matt Heafy are more influencial too. :Smug:

j0tun said:
Warheart, what do you think of Sonata Arctica....and Jani Liimataninen's abilities? Have you heard much of their stuff?

I'm aware of what he's capable of, I have his Young Guitar instructional video thing. But, I hate his tone and Sonata Arctica's music unfortunately.

j0tun said:
Haha I see. Sorry to take it off topic a bit. Jani is a very clean and fast player, I like him alot. Do you just not like his voice umosay?

I do like Sonata Arctica, but sometimes his voice gets on my nerves a bit...

I don't dislike it, just a bit 'high and happy' i guess :p