TAB Thread.

Since i havent seen any Backing Tracks for Halo Of Blood, ive tried it now for the first time with Fruity Loops. Take a shot and tell me if it sounds ok for you:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0yfzli

I know that maybe not all Instruments are a good choice, but its kinda hard to find the real tone and that for free...and im just starting with FL ;)

My new attemp for an All Twisted Backing Track.
I'm really satisfied with everything except the bass guitar, which sounds a bit a drum machine (but I'll get one better bass vst in the future) and the string ensembles which had one build-in attack reduce, that's why they sound a bit delayed. But I'm also getting real keys in a few days.

Edit: BTW - everyone's using the string ensemble instrument for Janne's keys in guitar pro (just because it sounds good) but that must be wrong. If you use string ensemble on any real instrument, it sounds like - yes - a string ensemble but in guitar pro it doesn't sound like it. I'm not sure but I think Janne's using some kind of a Pad sound

I personally think that the keys should be a tad louder but that could be due to my broken headphones.

That LoBodomy tab is killer though, thank you!