TAB Thread.

I have TuxGuitar (Free) and it opens everything I've ever tried opening with it. Never seen GP7 tabs though. GPX works fine now that I downloaded some plugin into it. TLDR; TuxGuitar might be worth a try if GP is giving you problems.

Last edited:
Hey Mitch, long time no see :D There are some problems with the links on the first page. (If you don't know already.)

Hi, lost my guitar pro tab collection, would really love to get my hands on these tabs but limks are broken. Anyone have them? Thanks

Can anybody help me with the picking pattern for this part of intro to Bodom Beach Terror? When I break it down at slow tempo it makes sense for me to play it a certain way, but when I speed it up to normal I tend to lose track of what I'm down or up picking
upload_2018-11-17_1-32-41.png

Can anybody help me with the picking pattern for this part of intro to Bodom Beach Terror? When I break it down at slow tempo it makes sense for me to play it a certain way, but when I speed it up to normal I tend to lose track of what I'm down or up picking
View attachment 17083
Most simple way is downpicking “on” beats and uppicking “off” beats, as if you were alternate picking straight 16th notes the whole way through. So the fourth note an uppick, rest, then uppick the next note.

what happened to all the other album tabs? RRF, HOB, IWC etc?

also, anyone know where to get good tabs for santa cruz and avatar?

I would (still) really like a tab for Santa Cruz video Shred til' you drop, if someone is able to make one. :)
Especially for the combined sweep-tapping lick starting at 2.33

I would (still) really like a tab for Santa Cruz video Shred til' you drop, if someone is able to make one. :)
Especially for the combined sweep-tapping lick starting at 2.33

Here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ww3b8gn4pgya7m8/Santa Cruz - Shred Till You Drop.gp5?dl=0

The drums and rhythm guitar are there just make it sound nice, they don't follow the actual song all that closely. The lead is quite accurate. Should be noted that the tab was written so that you can play it on top of the original song with a guitar tuned to E even though the original goes in Eb. If your guitar is in Eb, just play everything 1 fret higher.

Last edited:
damn dude, im so jealous of your tabbing skills. i havent been able to learn anything new for a long time cause there just isnt any good tab for it.

damn dude, im so jealous of your tabbing skills. i havent been able to learn anything new for a long time cause there just isnt any good tab for it.
:D I just slowed it down to a quarter speed of the original. Never felt I was a good tabber. I've never tabbed a single full song even! But thanks anyway :)

I don't like it. It's the same shit they've been playing since RRF, for almost 10 years now.