TAB Thread.

Follow the Reaper has been on the net for ages, and it seems pretty accurate as far as the actual notes, at least, judging by what I've seen. If Blood has another home-made version, it'd be great to see it though.

Nixlax said:
Hey i just corrected the fingering for the first interlude on Kissing The Shadows... and i think we should correct the whole thing ;D

ÖhEYH!!! :headbang:
http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3396554251393C54

Hmm, I'm not sure what you were referring to when you did this but I don't think this is the way he plays it, at least it's not on the live video in Seoul. The way you tabbed would require alot of unessessary position shifts, and some just wouldn't work.
I know bar 30 he moves because I can remember that part from when I tried it.

<-Warheart-> said:
Hmm, I'm not sure what you were referring to when you did this but I don't think this is the way he plays it, at least it's not on the live video in Seoul. The way you tabbed would require alot of unessessary position shifts, and some just wouldn't work.
I know bar 30 he moves because I can remember that part from when I tried it.

Whoops uploaded the wrong... was going to watch some speedway so i stressed a bit... but i think atleast the 28 to 31 bars should be right on this one... :ill:

http://download.yousendit.com/0982415B4A8F5079

I don't know for sure yet, but take bar 31 for example, the last two notes. Why would you need to go from 12 to 10, back up to 12 on the next bar, that's completely unessessary, since you could just go 14th on the G ,especially since it's pretty quick and all picked, it'd make it hard to play cleanly.

<-Warheart-> said:
I don't know for sure yet, but take bar 31 for example, the last two notes. Why would you need to go from 12 to 10, back up to 12 on the next bar, that's completely unessessary, since you could just go 14th on the G ,especially since it's pretty quick and all picked, it'd make it hard to play cleanly.

Well he don't pick the note on the 12th fret just picks the 10th fret then slides and do some vibrato... it's just to get the right sound..

can someone do a me a favor quicktime and just post the notes for the opening keyboard sequence for living dead beat. do not send me a file or link because i cannot download anything due to my firewall. thank you

To play on a keyboard:

C,C,G,G. C,C,F,F. C,C,Eb,Eb. Bb,Bb,D,D.

C,C,G,G. C,C,F,F. C,C,Eb,Eb. D,D,G,G.

Guitar:
Code:
D-------17-17-------15-15----------------------------
A-15-15-------15-15-------15-15-18-18-13-13-17-17----
F----------------------------------------------------

D-------17-17-------15-15----------------------------
A-15-15-------15-15-------15-15-18-18-17-17----------
F-------------------------------------------14-14----

Guys, tough one?

KISSING THE SHADOWS

Those tabs on mysongbook suck. Check out bar 63 in tab one. Now put on the song and pan your audio to the right. THATS NOT WHAT HES PLAYING!
Why would you put these tabs up? Now, who wants a challange and tab out kissing the shadows...at least till the solo part.

grz.

I'd say the only parts that are wrong are:

That lick you pointed out
The guitar solo phrasing
The keyboard solo phrasing
And some fingerings for leads during the verses.

It'd be much quicker to just correct it. I'll try that lick.

Yeah I know :)
+ There is synth behind that lick too, strings, playings along me thinks. All the fingerings are wrong lol. The chorus lick that laiho plays while singing is played totall different then tabbed out, I watched him play in up close a few months ago and as far as I remember he stay on the top 2 strings, mayb hits the 3d string (F) 1 or 2 times.

Btw, that bar i pointed out, there is also a synth playing along with the lead parts in that as well as strings in the background I think, pretty sure they are there. Those guitar chords Laiho should be playing are wrong also but I hate figuring out these kind of chords.

Those solos, wtf? I mean most notes are right but not the fingering. For example the first solo with the tapped slide on the high string. Try playing it like that and keeping those top strings muted :p. I dont have the song on this pc at the moment but me thinks the end of the solo should be a harmony, right now its just the guitar solo coppied and pasted to a square lead on synth in the tab. Can't remember exactly though, mayb it is just the same thing???

Sorry for the typos, tired like a mofo

Actually, I just worked out that lick in bar 63, and it's exactly right.

Don't know about the chords or anything, or the synths but the tab I'm looking at has it's own keyboard solo.

I was wondering if anybody could transcribe/fix the tab for Raise The Hammer by Hammerfall, its an instrumental, and the one on mysongbook has alot of wrong parts in it. Thanks