TAB Thread.

The best COB tabs are in guitar pro. And I can easily find the files at ultimate guitar or a p2p network. But, I do agree, there are tabs Ive been trying to find. But they simply arent on the net or worth any imformation.

Yeah exactly. Even some of the good tabs have the solo wrong or just some random Amin lick wrong, and believe me, people make a big deal out of it so it's nice to be able to please people by doing what I love.

For example, we created a great Everytime I Die tab, every other one on the net was incorrect.

I also transcribed Passage to the Reaper demonstration 2 and Janne's keyboard solo in Living Dead Beat, stuff like that wasn't avaliable on the net.

Very true. Now I get what your saying. Sorry for acting stupid. Its just that I find the guitar pro tabs are the best. But Ive already looked everywhere. Continue with disscusion.

-[chop]- said:
whats wrong with your Ibanez?
It needs a new Floyd and some new humbuckers. I'm gonna order an OFR, and a good pair of Duncans, though I don't know what kind to get yet. I'll probably just get the JB TB-4 model on the bridge and maybe an Invader model on the neck.

Yeah and alot of it isn't that good. I have a cd called The Best of Melodic Death Metal and alot of it isn't really close and kinda bores me.