TAB Thread.

Look again...on Bunch Me I Plead...in the end there they show just a little part...Alexi and Janne playing with Eläkeläsiet..i think it is,im not sure...

-[chop]-;5669429 said:
Look again...on Bunch Me I Plead...in the end there they show just a little part...Alexi and Janne playing with Eläkeläsiet..i think it is,im not sure...

Oh, I don't know. I know that at the end of documentary Alexi is playing it alone on streets.

I'm trying to tab a solo out in guitar pro, but i keep getting this error wheneve I try to place a note on the 7th string. I don't know WTF gives. I can't figure it out because the fucking errors aren't even in english.

close it and re open it, i get it sometimes, if that doesnt work reboot or somethin

i did read the first post btw and since i saw it was incomplete i decided to ask and see if there was any chance of it getting completed. and since there is a closer view of alexi's solos in the video then i figured maybe it wouldnt be that hard to tab out.

i did read the first post btw and since i saw it was incomplete i decided to ask and see if there was any chance of it getting completed. and since there is a closer view of alexi's solos in the video then i figured maybe it wouldnt be that hard to tab out.

Then why don't you try?

it's simple to figure out :s drop B all the way through.. i think anyway >< that's what i figured it as

Hey Mitch, Ive kinda given up hope for me recording that Alexi Doc. solo if we do ever get that jam thing working. But I have started to write my own solo for it. Its not bad now, but I still need to get some stuff that sounds good, and that I am able to play, as of now, its alot of melodic stuff with a few faster parts. I like it :p

I searched this thread, site, and the rest of the internet and I can't find a tab for "Latomeri" (The original version OR the cover version) anywhere. Anyone here happen to have one, or the ability to tab it out?

I was going to tab it but I haven't bothered yet, maybe sometime in the future.

it's simple to figure out :s drop B all the way through.. i think anyway >< that's what i figured it as

If it's a CoB cover, it's probably in D. You can play the same chords in a different tuning so I'm guessing that's what they did. Alexi and Roope would need to re-string their guitars with higher gauge strings to compensate for the lower tuning etc and I've never known Bodom to play in anything lower than C# standard or Drop C. I'm not sure about that Sepultura cover though, I could be wrong but I'm just guessing.

Hey Mitch, Ive kinda given up hope for me recording that Alexi Doc. solo if we do ever get that jam thing working. But I have started to write my own solo for it. Its not bad now, but I still need to get some stuff that sounds good, and that I am able to play, as of now, its alot of melodic stuff with a few faster parts. I like it :p

Haha yeah I've given up too. I can't play it like Alexi's version so I'm not going to bother. I can't really run another jam at the moment because I'm having computer troubles so I'll let everyone know when I'm "back".

-[chop]-;5675187 said:

I'm serious. I bet 90&#37; of the people that ask for tabs don't even think about trying to even work out 1 chord in the song they want. I really don't have a problem with transcribing stuff but some stuff that people ask for is ridiculously easy ("acoustic hate me for example...).

I actually did read the first page (just thought i'de get that into the open lol) dude, after spending hours trying to find decent tabs, all I ever had to do was check here, i feel fucking retarted.:cry:

Well this is the best place for Bodom tabs, no fucking doubt about that. I don't mean to sound big headed but I know most of the Bodom/Alexi stuff I transcribe is near 100% accurate, I've spent 5 years constantly developing my ear my playing every single day and transcribing without even realising so for me, Bodom stuff is easy as fuck. I'm sure most of the regulars here will tell you that there's a lot of stuff in that first post that isn't anywhere else on the net, unless someone has posted one elsewhere without giving me credit at all.

"See" you guys (and gal) soon.

I'm serious. I bet 90% of the people that ask for tabs don't even think about trying to even work out 1 chord in the song they want. I really don't have a problem with transcribing stuff but some stuff that people ask for is ridiculously easy ("acoustic hate me for example...).

Its easy for you maybe...but not for all...

Well it is easy, it's just people give up too easily. It just takes time and patience, it's not like transcribing Paul Gilbert solos.

Anyway, I've just reformatted my old computer and reinstalled XP so I'm back online for now, just got to get my new pc fixed so I still can't tab coz I don't have GP on this pc and I'm not going to download it.

I'm serious. I bet 90% of the people that ask for tabs don't even think about trying to even work out 1 chord in the song they want. I really don't have a problem with transcribing stuff but some stuff that people ask for is ridiculously easy ("acoustic hate me for example...).

I couldn't agree more.

Well this is the best place for Bodom tabs, no fucking doubt about that. I don't mean to sound big headed but I know most of the Bodom/Alexi stuff I transcribe is near 100% accurate, I've spent 5 years constantly developing my ear my playing every single day and transcribing without even realising so for me, Bodom stuff is easy as fuck. I'm sure most of the regulars here will tell you that there's a lot of stuff in that first post that isn't anywhere else on the net, unless someone has posted one elsewhere without giving me credit at all.

Same here. I think that if you have any kind of knowledge about theory and know the scales etc. that Alexi uses, it's pretty easy to tab a COB (or almost any other) song without even touching the guitar. IMO.