TAB Thread.

I know. As I said, he usually plays it the first way everytime but for some reason he played it a bit differently on the CRY DVD so I just tabbed them both because people are picky.

Haha, yeah. Thanks though!

And one more thing, did the board change the number of posts? Like it keeps the number you had for that post, and the next post you make, the old one doesnt change?

Hate to be a pain in the arse again, but do you know where I can find the Reap n' Roll licks tab. The one I have fucking sucks (Incorrect timings, half of it missing etc...).

Hey Mitch... Warheart mitch, you say you did a music course, what one was it? I'm currently doing a two year one myself. Is it worth it?:erk:

I can't rememeber exactly what it was called but it was a 2 year course for a national diploma in contemporary music. For me, it wasn't worth it at all. Maybe if the course was run properly, then I would have had a much more enjoyable experience but it was absolutely terrible. I mean, even the stuff we had to do was fucking boring and pointless...music buisness, industry, the history of pop, singing etc.

yeah that's what i'm doing, BTEC national diploma in music performance.. though i'm learning fuck all and just getting pissed off with all the new kids straight from school thinking they're amazing coz they can play trivium ><

some trivium stuff isn&#180;t easy really, one of the guitarists are actually kinda good, not matt, the other guy :p

Yeah Trivium shit is hard. Regardless of whether you like their music or like them as people, some of their riffs are really hard, usually the ones that require downpicking at insane speeds. I recorded the intro to RAIN and it tooks me ages to get it because it's all constant downpicking with gallops too.

I also wouldnt go as far as saying that its easy stuff to play. I mean I dont really like them, becuase of what they used to play (metalcore), but they still have some good riffs, and they're not very easy.

The vocals can make a difference, thats one of the reasons why i dont listen to dragonforce.