TAB Thread.

Hmmm, guys does anyone have a correct tab of Children Of Decadence? Cos I fear the one I have is wrong...

Spiral Slave:

I hate to say it but that Sinergy tab isn't "very accurate". It actually starts with that F#, not with the A but I don't know about the rest, I don't have a guitar with me.

And another huge thing is Alexi uses 3 note per string scales, there's loads of places where you've used 4 and also weird position shifts. I'm not saying the notes are wrong but the positioning/fingering definitely is.

GroanOfWind: Right click and choose "Save Target As".

Lithium: The ones on Ultimate-Guitar seem fine to me.

hey all

I havn't been playing guitar for that long, about a year now but I have recently grasped sweep picking, =]

Recently I learned my first Bodom song, which is Bodom Beach Terror, took some time to grasp the solo, but still need to work on that a bit

Hellx

This is an awesome thread too, I am going to be learning more CoB songs thanks to this thread =]

Hi y'all!

I'm on my 2nd weekend vacation from the army. Just wanted to say hi and very nice job with the Tie My Rope tab Mitch!! :)

Hi y'all!

I'm on my 2nd weekend vacation from the army. Just wanted to say hi and very nice job with the Tie My Rope tab Mitch!! :)

Hi y'all!

Does that mean you had to cut your hair? Man, you should be shredding, not listening to drill sergeants screaming at you all day. :Smug:

Hi y'all!

hey man! I hope its going well for you!

I hope you do very well in your future career too man