TAB Thread.

I don't know if he'll be finishing it...

I'd still be interested in seeing it though. I've always though about re-doing that song but never bothered.

thumb_up_48.png

Any. Depends on:

If it's in E, I'll either use my strat copy (no locking nut) or my Ibanez RG (always in E).
If it's in Eb, I'll use the strat copy and tune it down.
If it's in D, I'll either use my Jackson RR or BC Rich (no locking nut)
If it's in anything lower, I'll use the BC Rich.

But right now, I'm doing the songs in Drop C with the strat copy because the RR is in D and the BC Rich isn't working. The wiring has fucked up so there's no sound. I can put the strat in any tuning in 10 seconds. Sounds like shit though.

Yeah. I don't think it's really "a pain in the ass" but for something like playing one song in a different tuning, it's definitely easier to have another guitar with a fixed bridge.

Yeah. I don't think it's really "a pain in the ass" but for something like playing one song in a different tuning, it's definitely easier to have another guitar with a fixed bridge.

When I tune my RR to different tunings I have to adjust the springs and then once I get that right I have to fine tune and It takes a long time like 45 minutes.Maybe by the end of the year I'll buy a RR1t?