TAB Thread.

I know you all might be busy tabbing Blooddrunk atm, but allow me to place alittle request for anyone who can, thanks! :)

Would anyone be able to tab for me or direct me to a tab for Dead Reflection by Warmen?
I would do it if I could, but tried and failed miserably...

I'm in no rush for it, but I will be very greatful if anyone can do it!

I know you all might be busy tabbing Blooddrunk atm, but allow me to place alittle request for anyone who can, thanks! :)

Would anyone be able to tab for me or direct me to a tab for Dead Reflection by Warmen?
I would do it if I could, but tried and failed miserably...

I'm in no rush for it, but I will be very greatful if anyone can do it!

I could give it a shot.

I've never heard the song though and I can't find it anywhere. :erk:

Like I said 4 pages ago, that would be cool of you and good luck with Black Widow! I think your old one (I think) is on UG... it looks like you because the guitars have names with roman numerals.

If you wonder about where I took my pic then have a look...

Sorry if I did some mistakes. It's not easy to play without the whammy bar (notes where you need it) and it's extremely boring without the keyboards and voices.

facepalm.jpg

Wrong video...
I meant:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and it's a bit slower than the actual song. Had a fuck with the tempo tool....really useful program but with fuckload of options lol still prefer it to guitar pro....put some thirds for fun at some places cuz I got tired of writing powerchords :p

Yeah your version is more accurate but as I said, the program I use doesnt recreate all the effects of the guitar and the distortion is juste horrible :p I just find it hard to hear when they just play a single note or a 5th when playing in the low register cuz of the guitar tone. Au fait tu viens de quel bout du Québec ?

I can't say how accurate it is because I don't know and I haven't seen him play or demonstrate it. Plus, the wah makes it extremely difficult but it sounds ok.