TAB Thread.

yeah, i gotta go to school now but i have all the files there and they're all 2 mb each so i'll just put them in a rar and upload them since that should make it work fine, thanks for the idea!

Press harder? I'm not a very soft player, I really whack the strings.

Oros, you probably have the tab that I did. The notes are right and is exactly how I played it on the vid. I didn't bother doing the rhythm exact and I don't know what the last chord is. I played a A dominant chord but I don't know if it's what Alexi played.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9tof6n

Nope, I have some other tab. This one is definitely correct, the other one was to laught at. Thanks for uploading it!

Oh really? I've never seen a tab of that before, that's why I made it. Well nice to know.

When you tap the harmonic, are you just pressing down right above the fret? How hard do you press, enough to be touching the string to the fret almost? And are you simply pressing, or kind of flicking it too? Sorry for all the questions.

It's not aboev the fret, it's in between, right on the wood.

And I said that I press hard. I don't know how else to explain it, just put your finger on the string and press it down to the wood.

Do anyone of you have the complete tab from Alexi's and Roope Demonstration #2 Jam (passage to the reapper)....??? I know that there is one on the first page of this topic but that'snt a complete one... :p