TAB Thread.

You have them in mpg/avi version though don't you?

Haha thanks. :kickass:

jj0n7r.jpg

Cool picture, love the climbing frame(?) to the left, very br00tal :)

Kuovola 99, Milwaukee 99 (right and center cam), Seoul 2001, Hamburg 2001. These are the the ones from 1998 to 2002 that I don't have yet.

I have the Seoul one, but not in that great quality. I could send it to you though, if you don't have it.

please delete some of your pms so I can send you one.

May I have one too? :D

You have them in mpg/avi version though don't you?

Won't you have those? Cos I've been looking for the Kuovola one desperately since I got the audio from it, and well, having the Seoul one better than YouTube quality wouldn't hurt :lol:

Haha thanks. :kickass:

jj0n7r.jpg

Already said in myspace but it deserves to be repeated: that pick fucking rocks dude :kickass:

BTW, why did you remove the Wildchild sticker?? You should have left it and go to Dublin or Glasgow signing sessions with your guitar like that just to see how Alexi reacted, :lol:

Haha yeah, it's my garden and the slide and swing belong to my 10 year old sister.

And I took the WildChild thing off 'cause it was only paper and my arm rubbing against it constantly made it get a bit dirty and it also started to peel off.

^Ah ok, I thought you'd have put some plastic shit on top of it in order to avoid that specially during that gig you played, cos dunno oyu but I end the gigs and I could fill a 5L bottle with the sweat on my t-shirt, :lol:

On a side note, I know this is a COB/Sinergy/Bodom related Tab thread, but there's a tab that it's giving me a bit of a hard time and if any of you would be so kind to help me a bit it'd be great. I know there are some tabs on the net but all I've found are shit. The song is Nailed To The Cross by Destruction and this is what I got so far:

Nailed To The Cross - DESTRUCTION

I just thought I'd say that on the verse of Banned from heaven the on the E string 0750 0530 the 7-5 and 5-3 are slides, I saw it on some interview and it shows Alexi in the studio playing that bit.
I also think the ODYC verse needs correcting, so i'll have a go when i get home from school :)