TAB Thread.

you really saved my life with all that tabs!!:worship:
but the song that i expected the most it's link doesn't work:inearthed:homeland part 1

Corrr nice of everyone to post now that they can't get what they want, no sign of a thanks when everyone downloads the tabs though!!!!!!!1

Lies! I am very grateful, and I know others are as well. See:

It's been a while since I've returned to this place, but I just wanted to thank Warheart and everyone who's contributed to this thread. It makes re-learning old Bodom material so much nicer, and the GP files are also always cool to simply jam along with the guitar track muted :)

Cheers :popcorn:

So, anyway... if someone would be so kind as to upload the Angels Don't Kill guitarpro that'd be awesome =P

It wasn't aimed at the regular posters, more so the people that either haven't posted ever in this thread, have come here for like the 2nd time ever or have signed up JUST to say "omg the tabs dont wurkzz!".

I don't know if the problem has been resolved, I will chase it up and find out.

If it's a matter of life and death, you can find pretty damn good tabs in http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/

Yeah, to be honest some of them are pretty good. People give UG a bad name because of the crappy tabs that get uploaded there (there are definitely quite a few), but they forget or choose to ignore that there are plenty of good tabs as well. It's more hit and miss basically.

Hi
First of all I'd like to thank the awesome tabbers for making these wonderful tabs. Luckily I have downloaded some of the tabs before the hosting server went down. I do however have a wish (or a request, whatever); could anyone tab the last part of Everytime I die solo that Alexi plays on most of the live shows? I mean the thing after the actual guitar solo, where he plays in harmony with the keyboards.
For those who still don't know which part I mean, it is the thing that he plays from 3:33-3:38 at the Chaos Ridden Years version of Everytime I die. I'm only a begginer guitarists and I've been working on this song for almost a month and I just can't figure out that part. I've downloaded all the tabs on 911 tabs but none have that part included. I've also watched a lot of Everytime I die covers on youtube but I just can't figure that part out.
So if any of you people that know how to tab has some free time, I'd be very happy if they can tab that part for me.
Cheers

Ps: English is not my first language so I apologize for the mistakes I might have made in this post

Yeah, to be honest some of them are pretty good. People give UG a bad name because of the crappy tabs that get uploaded there (there are definitely quite a few), but they forget or choose to ignore that there are plenty of good tabs as well. It's more hit and miss basically.

I usually check the one which has the best star rating and the quality is usually impressive or at least if they have mistakes I can't maybe recognize them due to my beginner level skills. The catalogue of tabs here is really so impressive Mitch & others notably involved deserve to be credited by the band itself, but this is the way it is; some fans devote a lot of energy to the band without expecting recognition while some get to drink with them regularly by being in the right place at the right time. But at least we don't have to live in a clay house in the savannah.

Anyway about the tabs, is there any way I can get Tux Guitar display the piano like I did with GP?

I usually check the one which has the best star rating and the quality is usually impressive or at least if they have mistakes I can't maybe recognize them due to my beginner level skills. The catalogue of tabs here is really so impressive Mitch & others notably involved deserve to be credited by the band itself, but this is the way it is; some fans devote a lot of energy to the band without expecting recognition while some get to drink with them regularly by being in the right place at the right time. But at least we don't have to live in a clay house in the savannah.

Anyway about the tabs, is there any way I can get Tux Guitar display the piano like I did with GP?

Yes, you most certainly can. It's up in one of the menus.

Thank you very much, this is exactly what i was looking for :rolleyes:

Glad I could help.

How the fuck em I supposed to play that slide part at 0:30 seconds? :erk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMpq7gZzQh8

You could try... sliding? :p

What I do is (all on the top string): 0-7-0-7-5-0-5-0

The picking/sliding articulation I use for each of those notes is: U, D, U, D, slide (don't pick), U, D, U

That probably made no sense, sorry, I'm kind of tired right now :lol:

Glad I could help.

You could try... sliding? :p

What I do is (all on the top string): 0-7-0-7-5-0-5-0

The picking/sliding articulation I use for each of those notes is: U, D, U, D, slide (don't pick), U, D, U

That probably made no sense, sorry, I'm kind of tired right now :lol:
I mean yeah, it's definitely sliding, I just had no clue how to do it. I'll give it a try later today. Thanks!

can you guys download the tabs in this moment? just try, because i cant =S and they´re really good so i really wanted them