TAB Thread.

Yeah, I was on their concert a few weeks ago and they were awesome! My friend bought a new guitar - an ESP eclipse II or sth. and we want to do a session next week and he was asking me if I could learn him those songs but I have no time to tab them in the next days.

I can feel my development almost every time I pick up the guitar. I play maybe 2 evenings a week only. Just practised to play Taste Of My Scythe, only solo remaining.

Edit: That one's a fucker to memorize audio-wise, but I can now play Blooddrunk solo 90% accurate. That's got to be their easiest guitar solo.

A lot of times I discover ok this is too tricky part in the song, so I quit and do something else and come back to it sometime later when I've improved a bit and realize it's not that hard.

Gonna try Hate Me next I think.

I've started writing a tab of WIWI and I don't know how I can write the bass drum and the toms/cymbals in the same drumline from 0:15 to 0:45..it looks like the bass drum is in triplets and the rest are mainly fourths :zombie: ?? Any tips?

Ben Johnson already tabbed the intro. Maybe this'll help you. TAB

Tabbing is quite new for me and this song isn't too hard to tab. Some notes are not clear enough here and there but in general, it's do-able...and my question was stupid...I used too much my eyes and not enough maths to see that it's supposed to fit. My problem right now is hearing the bass...I just can't hear it. I bet I have to play with the EQ and rise lows?

Well, the song is probably the most easiest Bodom song to tab but I would wait until the album comes out. I think I could do the guitars but the audio quality is too bad to tab drums, bass and keys and also guitars wouldn't be more than 90% correct. If anyone wants to tab it yet - why not. It would be a good start for everybody who is toooo lazy to tab the full song again by himslef when the album comes out - like me.

Is it me or after the first rolls of the main riff (the one that people compared to Blooddrunk) they somehow armonise it and Roope and Alexi play the same "marching" pattern but some different notes?

It's no only who you think this. They play different notes. Same like it is in BD. In the first part of the BD riff Alexi and Roope play the same but the then Roope plays another harmony over it and so is it in WIWI...

By the way this is another good example of how Bodom changed their harmonies. In the first 3 albums they mostly harmonized a riff when they just played different notes in one chord but since AYDY they use these weird harmonies - which are rally interesting!

Right:

----------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
----------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
----------------------------2-----------|--------------------------------------|
--0--------7S--5S--7-----------3-----5|--0-----------------------------------|
--0-----0--5S--3S--5-0--0--------3----|--0------0--5--8--7--6--5--1--5--1--4--|
--0--0--0-------------0--0--------------|--0--0--0-----------------------------|

Left:

----------------------------------------|--------------7-----------------------|
--0--------7S--5S--7-------------------|--0--------------6--5-----------------|
--0-----0--5S--3S--5-0--0--8--5--3--7-|--0------0--5-----------8--------4--8--|
--0--0--0-------------0--0--------------|--0--0--0-----------------7--8--------|

Here's is what I got for the riff you talk about. Yes, this riff is really interesting! I find it a bit too much dissonant though. I think I made a mistake somewhere.

Unfinished WIWI TAB.

I finished the guitars...the rest is not complete yet. Anyone can look it up? Oh and I speculated a lot for the chorus.
I think I should've used a key signature 12 8...