TAB Thread.

anyone make any progress with Shovel Knockout? I was working on it last night but certain parts are just bugging the hell out of me; all i've figured out is basically the intro riff and lead/chorus section

I can't get past the intro riff. I just can't make it out. Lead section ain't that much of a problem. But the intro riff is really driving me mad.

Tabbed NMF again. Good to have the song in perfect quality now (thx M.). Necro, your attemp on NMF was really good but you still have a lot of mistakes in it. The basic chords were right most of the time but you have a lot of rythm mistakes in it, tabbed the wrong note but in the right chord and you used wrong harmonies in some places. I'm uploading it when I'm completely done with it. Still don't know about the drums. If Mitch would finish his drums you can compare which sounds better :)

Away from all the tabbing going on, I just wanted to give the shout-out to all who contributed to the making of backing tracks; I'll be borrowing the SNBN BT for a performance tomorrow, and I'll make sure I'll give y'all proper credit (I suppose Epi specifically, but let me know if anyone else was involved). Thanks for making my life easier! ;)

(And wish me luck, lol. I hope this doesn't fail quite as bad as last time I tried to do Downfall live >___< Performing CoB covers is really a do-or-die kind of thing.)

Still tabbin' the shit out of the new bodom tracks warheart ? :) gr8 to see - It's been a time, but still this forum is the best bodom-TAB-Source on the net.
Warheart do you got some Backing Track Action goin' , i remember like 2 years ago or somethin' you did some backing tracks out of Bodom Tabs, is that still on the run ?

greetz crawler64

I can't wait to get home later and finish tabbing this stuff. Going to attempt to finish Roundtrip and hav a look at this updated NMF tab, will see if I can some more drums too and sort out that odd rhythm part, I haven't bothered to try and figure out the sequence yet. I'm at work listening to the album on my iPod so hopefully ill seriously love these songs in a week or so.

Crawler, nice to see you it's been a while since you posted! My backing tracks aren't as good as Epi's, I don't spent much time with stuff like that but I will do some with what I've got, which is addictive drums I think, haven't opened it in a while so can't remember exactly. Plus I lost my cool soundfont that allows me to use all the keyboard sounds from gp4 so keys might not be as nice as previous ones unless I can somehow magically find it!!

anyone make any progress with Shovel Knockout? I was working on it last night but certain parts are just bugging the hell out of me; all i've figured out is basically the intro riff and lead/chorus section

I tabbed it all out last night, I'll try and make a guitar pro tab but it always crashes on me and corrupts the file when I make a tab so I might just have to upload it in pdf/text

Yeah, it's true. I guess Blooddrunk was not exactly my taste, but now i've listened to some tracks of RRF and i gotta admit it brings me back to bodom :)
Epi is still active, as well ? Nice to hear. Can't wait to hear the BT of RRF.
Warheart do you actually got your youtube account goin, with some old footage of bodom ? You had some sweet videos of the SW / HB - Times. ( I'm not asking to upload that, i know that this is not permitted :) )

My old account was banned cuz of a video of dragonforce I had up and some Paul Gilbert stuff I uploaded that kept getting taken down by some Japanese prick. Oh well!