TAB Thread.

Looked over the Bastards of Bodom Tab in this thread...

Edited the first two bars (they were missing) and the Interlude from bar 54-61.
Some parts do sound weird in my opinion (i.e. 8, 72-73), but it should be an improvement overall.

Children of Bodom - Bastards of Bodom

@Arcane: Danke - Und besten Dank nochmal für die KtS Tabulatur!

i tried Playing Shovel Knockout, i didnt make the extra effort and record the guitar by itself and put it into the song, i just simply played with the webcam
but i thought it worked out fine, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this is of any use to you TAB Thread guys

Tab12RS.jpg

Tab13RS.jpg

Tab14RS.jpg

Tab15RS.jpg

What the fuck is this shit? It has nothing to do with RRF. The first thing is BOB, the second thing is something which has such a weird fingering... I can't play it. The Downfall "solo" is the biggest shit I've ever seen, the LDB solo wrong as fuck and I absolutely don't know what the last one should be. Man, the dude who tabbed this shit must be drunk and didn't know anything about guitar playing. I really can't understand why people publish such a high amount of shit

Also, seeing as I learnt it from the tab on this thread..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPz8zCg0-dQ&feature=channel_video_title

and I thought you disappeared! Welcome back!

What the fuck is this shit? It has nothing to do with RRF. The first thing is BOB, the second thing is something which has such a weird fingering... I can't play it. The Downfall "solo" is the biggest shit I've ever seen, the LDB solo wrong as fuck and I absolutely don't know what the last one should be. Man, the dude who tabbed this shit must be drunk and didn't know anything about guitar playing. I really can't understand why people publish such a high amount of shit

+1

good job man!!what is your amp??

im using a Bugera 333xl :)
my sound is fitting in kinda nicely into the sound on the new album!
i recorded Was it worth it! check it :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCbD7FjKLMQ&lc=LfoJEb4v1j0HXDF-B3BLvSTmihqT6R6No0hlh-TAlhg&feature=inbox[/ame]