Tab to transients in Cubase 7.5 ?

MetalMiller

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2008
Hesse Germany
www.youtube.com
Hi, as we all know, cubase now has the "tab to transients" feature implemented. But i can´t find a way to easily paste a one-shot-sample to a second track using the hitpoints from the first track. I know from a Video it´s simple to do this in Pro Tools. My solution so far is to create markers from hitpoints and paste my sample to those markers. Anybody know a more effective way, maybe using macro´s and without the damn marker thing...?

If you use a macro: Transport - Locate Next Hitpoint, Project - Select Track: Next, Edit - Paste, Project - Select track: Prev
the audiotrack for replacement must be beneath the hitpoint audiotrack and in the editing preferences you have to unmark "Track Selection Follows Event Selection"
then this should work.

Holy shit it works!!! But it only works once i set the command "Project - Select track: Prev" twice. Dunno, maybe it´s to fast for Cubase to react correctly if just set one time. Anyways it works, thank you!!!

If you use a macro: Transport - Locate Next Hitpoint, Project - Select Track: Next, Edit - Paste, Project - Select track: Prev
the audiotrack for replacement must be beneath the hitpoint audiotrack and in the editing preferences you have to unmark "Track Selection Follows Event Selection"
then this should work.

So, you're saying that you need to make a macro first, that will "trigger" all commands at once?