TABs or a question about Schmeg

hailtiki

New Metal Member
Apr 5, 2006
Please tell me that what I'm hearing in Schmeg is a bass (or Intrinsic... few other songs too, though not as pronounced as those two examples). I've played guitar for 13 years and bass for almost a year. I can sweep arpeggios with surprising speed and accurancy (especially considering my bass is of the fretless variety), but if that is, indeed, what I think it is on Schmeg, I've got a little more practice to do =) Any chance of getting a TAB for that? Well, I guess a full blown TAB wouldn't even be necessary... just clue me in on what the chords are in the arpeggio, I can take it from there, haha. I've got minor, major, diminished, and a weird minor add2 (my favorite actually) down solid. Haven't tried any others. I think I could almost keep up with the speed on Schmeg... maybe...

That is arpeggio's by Troy on bass and he does it with such ease it's crazy.

Troy's arms have been bothering him again for a little while now and he just doesn't get on the net anymore. (He never put together tabs for those songs.)

Thanks for the question bro and keep shredding it up.

Jasun/ZH

Sweet... I'll be waiting. He is a pretty awesome bassist. Not every day that you find a bassist playing arpeggios, especially at that speed.