Tad Morose American Tour Question

BlindPanzer

Iced Guardian was taken:)
Mar 27, 2004
Miami
I was wondering if there has been any rumors or ANYTHING about the Tad Morose/Brainstorm Tour that supposidely is going to happen? Hopefully the promoters don't foget FLORIDA!

:headbang:

We'll probably know for sure when everything is sorted out... kinda tough to say or speculate when and where they will be going to at this point... but one thing is for sure... if they don't come to me I'll go to them... road trip! :D :headbang:

Pabla said:
We'll probably know for sure when everything is sorted out... kinda tough to say or speculate when and where they will be going to at this point... but one thing is for sure... if they don't come to me I'll go to them... road trip! :D :headbang:

I hear ya! For A Tad/Brainstorm Package would worth traveling Just about anywhere!!! :headbang:

Man I hope they come to philly/ny....i live in between....but if not, well i wont be seeing them. god damn parents think im too young and that i wont be safe. im 13, and metal is my life!! ima run away from home and live in one of krunts luggage bags.....oh well. 3 more years, 3 more years and ill be able to drive wherever i want.....PROG POWER!!

No-Mercy said:
Man I hope they come to philly/ny....i live in between....but if not, well i wont be seeing them. god damn parents think im too young and that i wont be safe. im 13, and metal is my life!! ima run away from home and live in one of krunts luggage bags.....oh well. 3 more years, 3 more years and ill be able to drive wherever i want.....PROG POWER!!

Make your parents come along with you or get an older cousin to go with you or something. AS goofy as it sounds...... my Mom is far from a metal-head, but she actually liked Ronnie Dio's voice a great deal. When I was a teen, the last thing I wanted to do was go to a concert with a parent, but I wish she could have seen the light show and hear Ronnie's vocals when I saw him now that I am a couple of years older.
Just let your parents know how much you want to go to this. I have stated before that I WILL NOT treat you like a child, but to be honest, if I had a 13 yo son or daughter, I wouldn't let him/her go to a metal concert by themself. Use your imagination and try to find a way to get there with someone to look out for you (not saying you need it, but just that it is very warranted for your parents to look out for your safety.) If they didn't love you and worry for your safety, they wouldn't care, but they wouldn't give you the money to go either.
Put that brain to work and try to come up with a compromise that your parents can live with. Get on the honor roll at school with the condition they take you to the show you want to go to. That is merely a suggestion. You know your situation better than I.

Bryant

They should bring Nocturnal Rites while they're at it. Those bands belong on the same bill and Rites has been due for an American tour for a long time.

Mykuhcyde said:
They should bring Nocturnal Rites while they're at it. Those bands belong on the same bill and Rites has been due for an American tour for a long time.

That would be a show!!!!!! Tad Morose, Brainstorm and Rites :headbang:
I think thats asking for too much huh?

:cry: so its a show :yell:, not a tour?! :yuk: How disappointing :erk: and it's far enough for me not to go :cry:

2005 officially sucks now :mad:

BlindPanzer said:
:cry: so its a show :yell:, not a tour?! :yuk: How disappointing :erk: and it's far enough for me not to go :cry:

2005 officially sucks now :mad:

Whatever 2005 is going to kick ass!!! Did I mention DP is going in the studio again, hopefully this album won't be produced by Michael Bradford and will be produced by Roger Glover instead.

dargormudshark said:
My friend Shane who is supposed to run the crew and knows the promoter said it is a new metal show, although it is small though
Man, Shane is getting around these days! Is this going to be at JJ Kelly's too? I'll be looking forward to hearing more about this festival.

CriticalPathGuitar said:
Man, Shane is getting around these days! Is this going to be at JJ Kelly's too? I'll be looking forward to hearing more about this festival.

Well, I don't think it's set in stone or a whole lot about it or if TM will actually play it, I am just repeating what Sane mentioned. I was offered to be on the crew but I would just screw up something.

dargormudshark said:
Well, I don't think it's set in stone or a whole lot about it or if TM will actually play it, I am just repeating what Sane mentioned. I was offered to be on the crew but I would just screw up something.

Yeah, I know how it goes trying to get something to happen! Sounds like something I'd be interested in participating in, whether that mean playing in it or watching it. I should contact him and see if he is looking for any bands. He has always done a great job of pulling off the PP preparty. Get your Texas buddies, Power of Omens too -- I'd love to see them again (saw them at PP1 in Lansing).

Oh yeah, don't run from opportunities run to them!

Later!

CriticalPathGuitar said:

I hope its not at Kelly's. That place sucks!! :yuk:

CriticalPathGuitar said:
Yeah, I know how it goes trying to get something to happen! Sounds like something I'd be interested in participating in, whether that mean playing in it or watching it. I should contact him and see if he is looking for any bands. He has always done a great job of pulling off the PP preparty. Get your Texas buddies, Power of Omens too -- I'd love to see them again (saw them at PP1 in Lansing).

Oh yeah, don't run from opportunities run to them!

Later!

Shane told me some other guy was booking the bands...Shane will probably be in charge of the crew.