Tad Morose at ProgPower USA!!

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
Now that's good news I think. Not that I'll get to see them there but I'm happy they got the chance to play there. And from what I know the PP crowd will be very happy about having them there too :headbang:

Congrats to all the members of Tad Morose!!! This show will show the possibilities of what having a killer performance in the US in front of rabid fans can be like.

As for the rest of the lineup, this is by far the best progpower lineup. I recommend picking up the latest cd or two by all the bands. Only Savatage and Kamelot are only okay to me when it comes to this year's lineup, the rest rocks my world!!!!

I will say again-I love Tad Morose's new cd!!!:Spin:

Speaking as one of the newest fans of Tad Morose, I'd like to say I look extremely forward to seeing them perform live at this year's ProgPower festival. Knowing the crowd the way I do, Tad Morose will be most welcome.

I just received a copy of 'Matters of the Dark' today from The End Records . And all I can say is WOW. This is definately a breath of fresh air and a kick in the pants that my Heavy Metal collection has been needing for some time now. I will be ordering more of their releases in the coming weeks, and will be in the crowd at ProgPower singing along and cheering them on.

Thanks for the great music, Tad Morose, and keep up the work! :worship:

~Hoyt, from America.

it sold out in a tie for fastest time of 6 days. I swear as I went last year that it is the closest to a european crowd at that club as 1100 yelling supportive fans will be there to enjoy tad morose and all the other bands!!:Spin:

Rider of Theli said:
who all from these forums plans to be at ProgPowerV, besides ME? :Spin:
Oh, I'll definitely be there...and will be counting the days until I can pick up my Gold Badge! :D
...and also looking forward to meeting Urban and the boys :worship:

:Smokin:

tattooedsean666 said:
Congrats to all the members of Tad Morose!!! This show will show the possibilities of what having a killer performance in the US in front of rabid fans can be like.

As for the rest of the lineup, this is by far the best progpower lineup. I recommend picking up the latest cd or two by all the bands. Only Savatage and Kamelot are only okay to me when it comes to this year's lineup, the rest rocks my world!!!!

I will say again-I love Tad Morose's new cd!!!:Spin:

Hey I see you at the PP forum Sean !! PPIV was my fave lineup, but TM is definitely THE band I want to see at this one. This is a strong line-up though especially in the power-metal side of it. Last year's prog line-up like Pagans Mind and Vanden Plas was pretty good though.

Bryant

Gaunerin said:
Now that's good news I think. Not that I'll get to see them there but I'm happy they got the chance to play there. And from what I know the PP crowd will be very happy about having them there too :headbang:

Tad Morose has the style that will go over very well with that audience. Even the proggers were blown away by Angel Dust at PPII and TM has the same slot as they did and also offers about the same level of intensity in their music. I am expecting them to be a crowd favorite.

Bryant

LUDMER said:
I'll be there!!!!
Really looking forward to seeing TM.
Don't forget me :Smug:

I am VERY much looking forward to TM live :worship:

Rider of Theli said:
who all from these forums plans to be at ProgPowerV, besides ME? :Spin:

I will be there. This will be my third Prog Power. I went to PPII and PPIV but missed III. Tad Morose is the band I am looking most forward to seeing, but as usual, Glenn has put together an oustanding lineup.

Bryant

:erk: less then 3 months to go...damn it seems like a long time, should we start a support thread to comfort one another? :lol: .....ok I am being a bit serious here :err: