Tad Morose- Sword Of Retribution

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Anyone else agree that this is one of the best Tad Morose songs. That bridge with that rythm is just awesome. Do they play this in their regulr set? Urban Breed I implore you, you will leave me in a puddle of my and others drool if you play this song live at Progpower!

The_Q said:
Anyone else agree that this is one of the best Tad Morose songs. That bridge with that rythm is just awesome. Do they play this in their regulr set? Urban Breed I implore you, you will leave me in a puddle of my and others drool if you play this song live at Progpower!

That song sucks and who the hell is Tad Morose ? I'm glad my Mom didn't name me Tad. :err: My fave song on MotD is "In the Shadows" but "Sword of Retrobution" is a killer song. One of the reasons I post here so much is because the quality of music is so high from song to song. It's tough to pick a definitive fave, much less put them in order.

Bryant

Well she wouldn't Bryant, I think Tad is a nickname for Theodore if I remember correctly, however, I don't have a nicknames book handy so don't quote me on it
ezpi_wink1.gif