Tampa 2/1

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Well that was definitely the most unique venue I've seen in them in, it was an old hotel and the courtyard in the middle had a huge stage, bar, etc as well as trees, sidewalks...and a pool! Scott joked that he was hoping the wardance would end up in the pool. The sound was horrible I couldn't hear Joey at all the whole night. With Gene on drums there were definitely a lot of mistakes but that's understandable. They didn't play I'm Alive which is my fav off of WM so that was disappointing but the show as a whole was great, I loved hearing Medusa and ALL of Among the Living. Joey's performance was top notch he ruled the stage I just wish I could've heard him. The other bands were great too the audio went out on Testament twice, once when Chuck was getting the wall of death going and it got ruined. When the sound came back on though he did it again and it was brutal. Great show they'll be back here for Mayhem in the fall, I'll be there.

I think he means all of the SONG, not the full record.
Yes all of the song not the album lol, they played I'm Alive on the first leg here and it was great. You never know maybe Gene didn't know it yet. Every time I've heard ATL before they would never finish the song and go to something else so it was nice to hear the whole song played. Gene wore a shirt that said SATANIC HISPANIC:lol: