TARD ROOMMATE update

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
Phone message on our answering machine from a hospital:

"Hi, Jeff, this is Mike...I know you called about 12:30, and it's 1:30 and we're still waiting for you to come in. It's really important that you get in touch with us and get in here. 617-555-5555, we really need to hear from you, Jeff."

Did TR have a psychotic episode and call his doctor for help, and mumble about being in trouble before hanging up and disappearing? Are we in imminent danger of being murdered?

holy shit i'm glad i didn't read this before i went to bed last night or i would have been SCARED SLEEPLESS.

50771.jpg

It's great how the people at Ernest movies combed all the reviews and couldn't find "funny" anywhere, so they had to settle for "wacky" in the end.

Yeah, but with the power of the elips I think giving a movie a bad review that can't be twisted into submission on the box cover must be tough:

Review: "This movie fails on every conceivable level. It is impressive that in this day and age a film could exhibit the type of carelessness of construction seen here. Director Allen Smithee gives a running tour of how not to construct a narrative, and this is made all the more apparent by his anonymous choice of nom de plume. The force and conviction of the lead character cannot overcome the ineptitude of the script. A few more rewrites before you call action, next time, fellas. Movies of this type serve no purpose but to cash in on current trends and make fun of their audiences. For shame!"

Box Cover: "This movie ...is...a...tour...de...force...of...action...and...fun...!"

OK, we have decided that the message above did NOT come from his mind doctor, but from his boss at work. Reading it in that light, it makes things seem a lot less scary and frightening. Although last night I had a dream that he barged into my room while I was sleeping and asked for an air mattress so he could sleep in "his" room; I apparently had one under my pillow and handed it to him and went back to "sleep".

Then in the shower this morning, I heard someone banging around in the house and was like OH SHIT JEFF IS BACK, because all my roommates were away or at work. But then it turned out Bill had called in sick. Phew.

see, my original impression was that it was his work calling. I guess not knowing the dude doesn't make me paranoid about his doctors trying to track him down.