tattoos!

If I were a mean person I'd put here a rude joke about big asses and them developing their own orbit and planetary system and all. And planetary systems ofcourse having their own suns and stuff.

:D

oh well.. friday

Bambi said:
here eos is it just a trick of the light or is the sun shining outta your arse in that photo??
:lol:
this remands me of something called 'FIRE IN THE HOLE'
a few years ago at the graspop festival a few mates of me putted some papers in there arses and setted them on fire, then the had to run like hell to a point and drink a beer and then they may get the flames out of there arse, and the one who was last, had to pay the next round.
but one burned himself really bad after a few times, he couldn't sit normal for a month :lol::lol:

and another story about fire in the hole,
it is someone's nickname from my town,
once he putted a flashlight in his arse and start spinning really hard :lol:

Malamute said:
One trible Dragon/maori as Im part Maori {not that you could tell by looking at me}upper arm
real? so they used those nails to put it on?! amazing. :eek: and its unique as well then?

ah oke, here is the pic... :)

caroline10.jpg

i wanna get one on me right hand (from the wrist up the the elbow) but i can't have a real one cos it'll be fucking huge and very noticable, and that's ok for now, but i can't be sure for the future... so i'm in real distress. shit. :(

Here's mine. Saw it on The Silent Enigma when it came out and I fell in love. It means a lot to me in so many ways...

angel

Dragonlady...great tat!

anyone knows a good tattoo site? im searching like a chicken without a head for some good maori's on the fucken internet.... :ill:

I have 3 tattoos. One of them is the Jester Head from In Flames because they are my favorite band. The other is a cool skull/tribal that I liked when I saw it and the other one that is not pictured is another skull on my arm with horns and fire. I don't know, I like skulls a lot. That's it.
img3ddd975031049.jpg
img3f491abc9c851.jpg

i have the sign of Saturn on my inside lower arm. put it there cos it represents my character and remnds me of my strenghts and weaknesses.
thinking of a tat on my foot and one round me bellybutton.

personally i'm not comfortable with the idea of having something on my body because it's almost certain that one day i'll be sick and tired of it and it will cost me more money to take it off :p

Shadowlike said:
personally i'm not comfortable with the idea of having something on my body because it's almost certain that one day i'll be sick and tired of it and it will cost me more money to take it off :p
i gave mine (cos its the first) a looooong thought.
its a choice i've made with a clear head and i'm still really proud of it.
i dont think i'll get bored with it, but if i do, it's part of me as a person making decisions that are part of my life - it then would still represent me.