tattoos!

Crack Hitler said:
If I were a mean person I'd put here a rude joke about big asses and them developing their own orbit and planetary system and all. And planetary systems ofcourse having their own suns and stuff.
Well I hope it's not THAT big
shy0182.gif
*ggg*

toolsofthetrade said:
i gave mine (cos its the first) a looooong thought.
its a choice i've made with a clear head and i'm still really proud of it.

wow, thats just like what i have been thinking..thats why i wanna be 100% sure of the pic first, before doing anything.

I can't see any of my tattoos so I don't think I'll ever get bored of them. And even if I won't regrett it because both have a special meaning for me. They represent an important and a very positive part of my life. Whatever happens those tattoos will remind me of the good time.

Eos said:
Stupid question... Are you capricorn?.. I mean how do you combine saturn with your character?
;) yer right. well, it was the strongest planet on the day i was born - i'm a friday kiddo. and the legend of Saturn has been discribed having characterisations exactly as i have, hence the tat, hence the posts, hence me :D

Eos said:
I can't see any of my tattoos so I don't think I'll ever get bored of them. And even if I won't regrett it because both have a special meaning for me. They represent an important and a very positive part of my life. Whatever happens those tattoos will remind me of the good time.
spot on! well, the guy next to you on the pic, i reckon you will be bound to each other for the rest of yer lives eh? did u design the thing yerself? i really like it, but it's not very subtle, like it's not small - i really like it tho :Spin: what is it?

toolsofthetrade said:
;) yer right. well, it was the strongest planet on the day i was born - i'm a friday kiddo. and the legend of Saturn has been discribed having characterisations exactly as i have, hence the tat, hence the posts, hence me :D
I'm a capricorn too, that's why I knew :D ... A Sunday child tho *g*

toolsofthetrade said:
spot on! well, the guy next to you on the pic, i reckon you will be bound to each other for the rest of yer lives eh? did u design the thing yerself? i really like it, but it's not very subtle, like it's not small - i really like it tho :Spin: what is it?
I didn't design it, nor did the guy on the left. Ever heard of Entwine? Hehe, well it's their logo. I was really sure I want that tattoo (even before I saw his) because even if one day they start to make shitty music (hearing their next CD, that won't happen very soon :) ) I won't mind because there's more than just music connecting us. The time I spent with them when I was in Finland was one of the best I ever had and noone can take this away from me. And I'm sure there will be some good time coming :)

toolsofthetrade said:
;) aye, a minute ago i thought you were quite happy with what you'd experienced... and i bet you've got a cpl of talents you can combine?
I still am happy with the things I've reached and it seems like it'll get even better. I mean I do have hopes and dreams but I have no idea what to do after the university. It's still a year till then but slowly the time is running out.