TATTOOS

Thasis said:
I think 19 is without consent and I'm 14 turning 15 in july.

Wow. You are ridiculously young to even be thinking of getting tattoos. By the time you're 19 you probably wont' even want one anymore. And if you do, it won't be the same one you want now. Trust me.

FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yeah, as soon as I can get one without mum saying yes or no, I'm gonna get one and that it that! So fuck whoever says I can't get one!:headbang: [/FONT][/FONT]

Sorry the pictures could be better

On my left upper arm, my father's initials in the middle
DSC00422.jpg

On my right leg, my son's name in Japanese or so I'm told
DSC00413.jpg

Ohh shiiit! does it hurts? I really wanted to have tatoo! how does it feel when tattooing? how many days it cured?

I find the pain quite enjoyable, but it is different for different folks. It's not agony though.

Two weeks is a rough healing time. A month until its totally settled.

derek said:
I find the pain quite enjoyable, but it is different for different folks. It's not agony though.

Two weeks is a rough healing time. A month until its totally settled.

Yea. I agree. The pain is a different kind of pain... It's hard to explain. I agree that it's not agony, but I guess it depends on your pain threshold. I like the sensation, but it gets hot and annoying towards the end. I found that when I was getting tattooed, straight lines hurt more than curves, but that was just my opinion.

I want to get another tattoo, but on the back of my neck. I'm going to think it over for a while.

348080724_l.jpg

Excuse the horrible quality of the picture. I never trust anyone to take pictures for me any more.

It's actually just as black as my shirt.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
Punisher's one of the best superheros out there cuz he's got no superpowers
i was thinking of getting the "bat symbol" done up on my bicep like the way everyone has the "superman s" on the bicep
Dragon's got it drawn out already [looks really kick-ass] he just doesn't have the money to get it done yet

jcambece said:

Lets share what we have for ink...

showthread.php?t=237427&page=42

Cambece

ahh! that bear is awsome also IMo very cute! dont have any tattoos yet since never have enoufe Money to get anything decent done But if i do get work eventually will be able to :kickass: !

stormy said:
dont have any tattoos yet never have enoufe Money to get anything decent done
draw out exactly what you want it to look like, take the pic to every tattoo shop you can find and ask them for a price, the most expensive one will be at least 10x as much as the least expensive one, and if you don't want absolute perfection, then if it's in an actual shop [even the least expensive one] it's still gonna look a hell of a lot better than a 14 year-old kid doing your ink with a home-made gun in his bedroom