Tattoos

got the piece finished, looks rad i'm happy

n31600147_30875844_4052.jpg

n31600147_30875845_390.jpg

n31600147_30875846_662.jpg

Ah good, I was looking at the first pictures and said to myself "Ovod? That's not a word!" :p

Nah, that's just me being a jerk. that's some rad ink yo'

I'm getting a kool runewtone-style snake like below down & around my arm, from behind the shoulder with the head at my wrist and with this quote from the Edda in runes within:

Fä dör,
fränder dö,
även själv skiljes du hädan,
men ett vet jag,
som aldrig dör,
domen över död man.

Just gotta decide what language and futhark to go with+win at the lottery

I've tried the wait one year-approach and still want this since the age of 16 or so, so I guess I really want it.

2005-07-15-runestone.jpg

Finally did this, yay!

pix from just after, will get some cleaner ones in a bit but this way you won't have to wait for too long to see my muscles

P1010501.jpg

P1010512.jpg

P1010508.jpg

P1010503.jpg

P1010502.jpg

Plan on getting a tat on my back soon with my kids names. Also one on my chest in dedication to my mom.

Awesome tat mike.

Question, how many times should new ink be greased per day? Also, whats the best stuff to use?

Thanks m8s

Three times a day he said, and I use this:

helosan.jpg

Just keep it clean and rub that stuff on morning, midday and evening and I'm good, he said. For up to two weeks but if it's properly healed I can stop doing it earlier.

damn thats some gnarly, tubular, way cool, awesome, groovy, mondo, outrageous, funky ink right there bropancake

I'm thinking of getting ONLY DEATH IS REAL on my right side ribs kindasorta under the arm when I win the lottery. What line breaks and type style would be most awesome?

Spontaneous thoughts and five minutes of mspaint go something like one of these (maybe not with the motörhead font and not cut like that but whatever nigz):

odir.png

I'm thinking of getting ONLY DEATH IS REAL on my right side ribs kindasorta under the arm when I win the lottery. What line breaks and type style would be most awesome?

Spontaneous thoughts and five minutes of mspaint go something like one of these (maybe not with the motörhead font and not cut like that but whatever nigz):

odir.png

I was planning on getting this as well! I guess it's okay, because you live 1000000000 parsecs away from me. BUT Next tattoo, when I get home is going to be:

99925.jpg

On my inside-left-forearm, with 'To the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry' incorporated somehow.

I've been looking through the first few pages of this thread. Man, I'm glad I wasn't around when Susperia was here. She seems like a cunt of a thing. Must have been while I was living elsewhere and without internet access.

Anyway, cool serpent-rune tatt, Mike. I've been wanting a runic tattoo for a while, possibly my family name in runes. Not sure yet.

I was planning on getting this as well! I guess it's okay, because you live 1000000000 parsecs away from me. BUT Next tattoo, when I get home is going to be:

99925.jpg

On my inside-left-forearm, with 'To the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry' incorporated somehow.

stop. before you get this permanently embedded into your skin, please make sure to consider the fact that SATANIC WARMASTER REALLY SUCKS