Tattoos

I see what you're saying, but as I was saying earlier, I think it'd be nice to have this piece of artwork with me at all times. Like a constant conversation starter.

A rule which I always stuck to when I was "younger" and half interested in getting a tattoo was that after I had thought of something I'd like to have, I'd wait a year and then see if I still want it. That little rule has saved me from some really crazy and down right stupid stuff that might have ended up on my body had I not been patient enough to stick to it; without it, I could have been sitting here today with a tank crawler tattoo around my lower arm...

I still like my tattoo ideas, I just would rather have them drawn on canvas and put on the wall or something. Or a t-shirt. That way I can look at em too

I'm getting a kool runewtone-style snake like below down & around my arm, from behind the shoulder with the head at my wrist and with this quote from the Edda in runes within:

Fä dör,
fränder dö,
även själv skiljes du hädan,
men ett vet jag,
som aldrig dör,
domen över död man.

Just gotta decide what language and futhark to go with+win at the lottery

I've tried the wait one year-approach and still want this since the age of 16 or so, so I guess I really want it.

2005-07-15-runestone.jpg

That's a cool idea, allthough in the original language it comes off as more flowing and poetic, and of course more hardcore and elitist:

Deyr fé,
deyja frændr,
deyr sjalfr it sama,
ek veit einn
at aldrei deyr:
dómr um dauðan hvern.

:D

That's a cool idea, allthough in the original language it comes off as more flowing and poetic, and of course more hardcore and elitist:

Deyr fé,
deyja frændr,
deyr sjalfr it sama,
ek veit einn
at aldrei deyr:
dómr um dauðan hvern.

:D
Yup, thought of that and that's most likely how I'll have it made.

nöö tatöö

had this planned for almost a year, brought to life by daveski from oddball tattoo pdx

text: "quod fuimus estis/quod sumus vos eritis"

yeah i'm aware the q and o look the same and i'm going back to get some shading done and i'll have him fix it a bit

n31600147_30812031_4147.jpg

n31600147_30812032_5163.jpg

n31600147_30812033_6267.jpg