Teach me about guitars

Ruins said:
damn kid, you are retard don't you?
how many times people tolled you to look it up in the internet? www.google.com, www.yahoo.com , www.altavista.com, www.amazon.com all goes.
its FREEEEEE search god damn it
and if you have your mam’s or papa’s credit card you can order it to your home you even don’t have to leave the house now days
thanks ruins for giving the good example :worship:

Vikk Cavanagh said:
get a theacher?

If you're a retard and don't really want to play, then yeah.

I've been playing just over one year, i havent even talked to a teacher about music and i nail songs like bed of razors and Psycho holiday (latter one is pantera for you musical inferior ones). Bed of Razors was the first one i could do end to end with solo. Can do lots of other songs too but without solo. It's a matter of determination. Like i played an average of 5-6 hours a day for 6 months, and i have slacked much the last months with down to only 3-4 hours a day.

All you need is time and determination. With those two ingredients theres no stopping you from getting badass as fuck.

Also Guitarpro is a fucking brilliant programme for learning songs, owe much of my skill to that programme.

Also if you wonder about techniques, listen to the songs closely, watch some lives (search youtube and google video) to see how the artists do it.

Teachers = waste of money
Books = waste of money

Download Guitarpro 5 for free somewhere

go to 911tabs.com

thats all i needed, and i dont see why anyone else should need more.

Muffin said:
All you need is time and determination. With those two ingredients theres no stopping you from getting badass as fuck.

Also Guitarpro is a fucking brilliant programme for learning songs, owe much of my skill to that programme.

totaly agree, since i start playing only on weekends (i work all day long) became harder, i forgot a lots of songs :erk:

and GP is god!

Muffin said:
If you're a retard and don't really want to play, then yeah.

I've been playing just over one year, i havent even talked to a teacher about music and i nail songs like bed of razors and Psycho holiday (latter one is pantera for you musical inferior ones). Bed of Razors was the first one i could do end to end with solo. Can do lots of other songs too but without solo. It's a matter of determination. Like i played an average of 5-6 hours a day for 6 months, and i have slacked much the last months with down to only 3-4 hours a day.

Also if you wonder about techniques, listen to the songs closely, watch some lives (search youtube and google video) to see how the artists do it.

Teachers = waste of money
Books = waste of money

Download Guitarpro 5 for free somewhere

go to 911tabs.com

thats all i needed, and i dont see why anyone else should need more.

Nice, thanks:worship:

Ruins said:
damn kid, you are retard don't you?
how many times people tolled you to look it up in the internet? www.google.com, www.yahoo.com , www.altavista.com, www.amazon.com all goes.
its FREEEEEE search god damn it
and if you have your mam’s or papa’s credit card you can order it to your home you even don’t have to leave the house now days

ALEX!!!!! YOU'RE BACK?? HEY!!

Korruptive said:
I can't be bothered right now.
to bad, and i had my hope you will... :erk:

@Homer
i am but not for long i wont have internet for quite long time now
till i manage good job, computer internet provider etc

@gonzo
its fine thank you :)
starting to get in touch with people looking for a band....
and tomorrow on the first of september i move in to my first own flat